Hydro - Leaves drooping

Ya I'm just learning this so I use an airstone with a fish pump for air. Than I use the bottom of a cloner bucket to mist the roots. Also I change the bucket every week or so I open daily if it's hot I change etc, so far so good. Good luck man hope you figure this out.
Think she's done got back too late.
420-magazine-mobile1257326061.jpg

He said he was gonna check and get back to us. I am suspecting the start of root rot. Maybe not enough air bubbles.

Yeah sounds like temp of water is off not enough air for roots to breathe your right germinator

Water temperature is about 66 degree F.

Okay your temp for water to low try to get it to 70 ish

Also think you can grab a pic of roots boss without pink normal light bud so we can see colour of roots please bud.

I don't think your water temp caused it. 66 isn't bad. I think if you would have added z7 by Flying Skull you would have been fine.

I don't think your water temp caused it. 66 isn't bad. I think if you would have added z7 by Flying Skull you would have been fine.

Yeah looks like root rot man ouch .

I am really surprised that it seems like root rot with such low water temp. Also surprised the plant looks that bad and roots aren't the worst I've seen. I don't like using peroxide but you could try it to see if it might save it. Not sure on dosage since I never use it. I keep z7 in mine. Good luck to you.

I am really surprised that it seems like root rot with such low water temp. Also surprised the plant looks that bad and roots aren't the worst I've seen. I don't like using peroxide but you could try it to see if it might save it. Not sure on dosage since I never use it. I keep z7 in mine. Good luck to you.
Peroxide? Add to water? I'll try anything... Do you believe I could of screwed up pouring water over grow medium, lava rocks?

Peroxide? Add to water? I'll try anything... Do you believe I could of screwed up pouring water over grow medium, lava rocks?

Yeah you put in in your water in your dwc. I'll try and find a dosage. Be right back.

Hydrogen Peroxide! read this. Remember. Using peroxide makes it sterile. It kills good and bad bacteria. That's why I prefer z7. It adds good bacteria. But in your case your plant needs something done now. If you live near a hydro shop go buy z7 or the like. Good luck.

I clean mine pretty well each week with hot water and h202 3% peroxide

Its still small but perhaps it could help.
I just squirt it in the bucket wash it etc.

Back
Top Bottom