I found mold in my bud: Please help!

Ya, I probably just need to be more careful and do a good thorough clean before my next grow. I try not to touch them as much as possible as well. And much thanks, they will be missed.

I will check out that fungus spray. I decided that I am going to chop her down tonight, I got sad and stopped feeding her properly.

How did you find your batch after them Bud wash? Didnt find any mold after that? This is what I am currently worried about.

Tonight, I am chopping her and giving her a Bud wash and then starting drying process.

Bud wash and wet trim. Slow dry then 3 month cure. No sign of bud rot and cured herb is good. Washing with H2O2 is the business. With the outside grow there are all sorts of nasties left in the wash water. All my autos had some signs of bud rot .i lost probably 20 - 25% of the buds including some big colas. Happy enough with the final result. Cant beat mother nature in the end.
See some of my grow for pictures

Two tablespoons of lemon juice, 16 oz. Rain water or Distilled, taps ok but the juice will interact with the dissolved solids and drop the effectiveness slightly and degrade further over time, spot the mold and shoot/spray it right in that/those spots.
These strains got so much mold resistance.. how you get it inside is amazing..what set of conditions or coincidences set that all in motion
20211106_195906.jpg

Notice something?
20211106_195947.jpg

My magnificent..my precious..I wasnt digging in and paying attention! Bud so sticky I use hand lotion because even Dawn dishwashing soap doesn't cut it off. That's a week after I found that WP just a spot inside. Lemon spray, rinse. Drying in front of fans and looking good..Sox dude..

pay attention to color key in top right corner of chart for the plants stage of growth…then cross reference your temp & rh

1635789143770.jpeg
I really have to wonder how accurate these charts are. For instance I'm growing 4 different OG strains. According to breeders it says OG strains prefer higher temps (75 - 80 F for Veg & 70 -75 for Flower) with 50-55% RH - Veg & 30-35% RH during Flower. 70 - 75 F with 30-35% RH according to the chart says this is in the danger zone. So again, things seem to be strain dependent & the chart not a precise measurement.

That sucks man. :sorry:
Thanks! Yes it does. Very heart breaking, but I just gotta remember to learn from it.
Here's a couple pics from last night. Did the 4 bucket Bud wash, lemon/baking soda, h202, and double rinse. I was inspecting hard as I was trimming and did not notice any mold so far, so it's looks like I could come out with something atleast, which makes me happy. Wish I could have let her go another couple weeks but I was too paranoid.
Tent stayed at 60%rh all night which I think is decent for having wet buds in there. I got more circulation going now so I'll be checking to make sure she gets down to 50% or little lower hopefully.
PXL_20211107_021111951.jpg

PXL_20211107_021103625.jpg
PXL_20211107_031056762.jpg

Slow dry then 3 month cure.
Sweet lord, I wish! But I can't wait that long lol

PXL_20211107_021117892.jpg

Back
Top Bottom