I Need Some Feedback On My First Grow Room Setup!

1013743_10206495190365660_9206386284130494939_n.jpg

I'm a bit jealous now. :thumb:

It's like June here currently, but i suspect it wont last. We always get snow in late April or early May.

I need a green house. :)

Don't be jelly nerd, why not just build yourself one? I got mine done for under $300 and its a 8x8. If I can do it I know you can. Finishing up the electric today. I might have over done it on the receptacles. The one the light is plugged into is wired to the switch. Hopefully tomorrow I can run a Pex water line out there, and install the spigot . I've got a little sink I could put in there but I dont really see the need.

GOPR5064.JPG
GOPR5066.JPG
GOPR5067.JPG
GOPR5068.JPG
GOPR5069.JPG
GOPR5070.JPG
GOPR5071.JPG

Week 6 Of Flower Finished. 2 Weeks Left.

Here we are with two weeks left till harvest. Everything's doing great! Trichome production has already matched what I finished with last round. The Middle plant shows mostly milk but no amber yet. Ill let them go as long as I can but I'm really looking forward to comparing this harvest to the last. I really didn't get that signature blue cheese smell. Other people said they thought it did but I didn't. Hopefully it really comes out this time, Id really like to keep the cheese around, but if not its cool cause it just gives me more room to run more Bodhi seeds.

Here's a little sample nug from the bottom.
GOPR5105.JPG

Flower Room:
Back Row: 2 weeks left
Front row far left: 5 weeks left
Front row the 3 to the right: 7 week's left
Two one the floor: 8 weeks left.

GOPR5110.JPG
GOPR5113.JPG
GOPR5112.JPG
GOPR5111.JPG

Moved the veg room to the area outside flower room. Current plan is to put either a 4x8 or 7x7 tent adjacent to the flower room so I can connect the ducting systems.
GOPR5109.JPG

Best thing I've learned on this forum hands down.

I was skeptical as all hell. I had one Dj short f13 washed and one not tested. And the one washed was higher but was another plant no loss of thc though. And product looks better and is way cleaner. I quit my job 3 years ago to grow full time and wish I was doing this back even before then.

I use
6 gallon bucket Luke warm water add one cup of baking soda at the beginning while filling I mix and then add one cup of lemon juice

Bucket 2 (5 gallon)
Luke warm water

Bucket 3 (5 gallon)
Cold ass water

There's a thread dedicated to this as well.

Hi Dutty ... long time no see. I been busy as hell makin babies.

And, GonnaGrow,I see you've been busy too. Very nice looking chit you got there buddy. Looking back at the beginning of this thread - well, you come a long way baby. And, "what a long strange trip its been".

Dutty, I have not done the wash thing yet either, but I will next crop (after clone season, which is just about over). I am ready (as usual this time of year) for clone season to be over. Two or three more weeks and another season greening up Northern California is in the records books. But, the good news is, I am winning the clone wars. May the force be with me.

I have done a lot of research on the bud washing procedure and results and have not found ANYONE that had ANYTHING bad to say about it. Now, think about it, how many times has THAT happened? hmmm?

In fact, I found the original post from the guy that invented it with his formulae and saved it as a text file. I will paste it below.

The first time you wash your harvest and see all that brown crap left behind you'll begin to see the light! Then, when you smoke your first washed harvest, you'll understand.

For those who are new to this, here's my method:

4 buckets total. (5 gallon buckets are perfect)

Bucket 1: 3 parts RO water to 1 part 3% H202.
Bucket 2: 5 gallons of RO with 1 cup baking soda, 1 cup Lemon Juice
Buckets 3 and 4: RO only.

Cut down plants, pull off fan leaves by hand, remove any necrotic leaves. Leave sugar leaves and anything with frosting on the plant.

Fully submerge in bucket 1 (H2O2) for 30 seconds. Submerge for a full minute if you had ANY sign of PM or bud rot. Let water drip from buds and then.....

Fully submerge in buckets 2 through 4 for 30 seconds each...lightly agitating the whole time.

Allow produce to drip dry. You can blow a fan on it if you like, just make sure it's blowing clean air.

Hang and dry per usual.

Final manicure of buds is best done after they dry. It goes very fast and you're left with washed, highly resinous trim....makes superb smoke. I'm also educating my customers to select untrimmed buds, which are actually better than the manicured ones because they still have sugar leaves attached. The trichomes in the leaves have more THC than those in the buds.....so it's good to get the whole spectrum in there.

I give instructions for this in my journals, as I do it every single week, on every single harvest. Once you try it, you'll never go back.

This works so well for a couple reasons:

1. takes off dirt, foliar sprays, bugs, fiberglass dust, etc.
2. fully hydrates the leaves, allowing photosynthesis to occur for a day or two on cut and trimmed buds. I recommend leaving a light on the buds for the first day or two after washing.

This results in very, dense, clean burning, smooth tasting produce! That's the basic recipe....and I'm tweaking and changing it all the time.

Note that last part when he recommends that lights be left ON the two days after washing. I ran across postings by him that said that step was important. Just the opposite of what we been taught, eh?

As an aside; my wife's doctor diagnosed her as having toxic levels of heavy metals and other contaminants in her system. He has placed her on a special diet that cleanses the body of these types of poisons. A very large part of the diet consists of LEMON JUICE and RO water. Yea. He says that lemon juice is am amazing cleanser. It is good for all parts of your body; internal organs, skin, hair, etc. She is drinking a cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice in a quart of RO a day. Yea, a day. He says that the stuff you buy in stores in a bottle has a lot of preservatives and chemicals in it, so she has to buy bags of lemons and squeeze them. Applying that logically to this thing WE do, I would imagine that lemon juice used in this process should also be fresh squeezed for the same reason. Just an idea.

Anyway, good to hear from you again. I am off to deliver over 300 clones to my dispensaries and patients today. Long day. Tense day. Until I get the count down to under 100 in my truck I am at felony risk. My wife says she woke me twice last night having nightmares. You see, I am a handsome guy. And I can't sleep on my back, so ... I'm really too pretty to do well in jail and we worry about it. \~_-/

Such is the life we choose ...

~ Auggie ~

Auggie you are the man.

I don't use the h2o2 but if you have a pm or mold issue it's a great idea.

My clones wars are almost done too. Not as many as you but 4 digits. Hey you busy in September any of you. If not come to cup.

One Week Left.

Here we are with one week left. The smaller ones are doing great, and are filling out nicely. Some stretch more than others, so its hard to keep that level canopy. Just start brewing some terra tea today and will start adding that into my feeding regime. The big ones are flushing for the next few days then no more h20 till harvest. In a few weeks ill be getting a 4x8 grow lab tent that will be my new flower room. I'm still trying to decide what lighting setup I should go with. Either get another dominator xxxl reflector and have two side by side. Or should I get new smaller reflectors like my 400w ones you see in the pics. Those new with 6" air ports are only 159.00 plus %15 off. I could have two rows of two. Ill make a illustration and upload it to show what I mean. But anyway, here's the money shots.:drool::yahoo:

GOPR5114.JPG
GOPR5115.JPG
GOPR5116.JPG
GOPR5117.JPG
GOPR5118.JPG
GOPR5119.JPG
GOPR5120.JPG
GOPR5121.JPG
GOPR5122.JPG
GOPR5123.JPG
GOPR5124.JPG
GOPR5125.JPG