i need your guys's help my plant is DYING

ganjanoob

hi guys this is my first time growing and posting, i have been growing AK 47 auto fem seeds but i have ran into a problem and have no clue whats wrong. So i need your guys's help.

I will give you a story about what happened,
when i started with germination, my plant was just fine but after a while i noticed fungus growing on my top layer of fertilisation so, i took forceps and removed it all. Then i noticed my leave ends turning yellow so i thought it was a nitrogen deficiency. so i gave the plant some nutrients that were good for tomatoes. After that i red an article about a fungus that could grow on leaves. and after looking at my leaves with a magnifying glass i saw white spore/hairs. The thing is that when i saw that i sprayed my plants leaves with a fungus killer spray but, it seems to have taken a toll on my poor plant. and now it looks like this and i have now idea what to do. Any help is appreciated.

p.s: if you have any tips please help me out because i went into this over my own head, so if you guys have anything i could read i would appreciate it

Thanks
IMG_0291.jpg

Back
Top Bottom