I think I fried my plants

circaura

I was out and about, and had my girlfriend water our plants, it had been about 3 days since they had last gotten water/nutes, and I didn't specify that she needed to use fresh filtered water, and our plants got nutrients twice, back to back as a result because she used the water we had infused with nutrients. On top of that, I used 1/2 the amount of GH flora series, and I should have used 1/4 amounts from what I've read since. SO....I fried my plants. Do you guys think they will come back? I've already flushed them, and they've since been transplanted.
nuteburn22.jpg
nuteburn12.jpg

You should be fine... If you flushed them you cut the nutes by a bunch and that would have probably been enough but since you have already repotted her just let it be... Try not to over freak on her and let her get used to her new home and let her dry out really well before rewatering her... On your next watering use your plain water then let her tell you what she needs for her next feeding... If she looks defecient in something start out at the 1/4 strength and work your way up depending on her needs... Don't fret... I think you are going to be fine...:thumb:....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom