I Thought Slurricane Season Was Over

In case anyone was interested.
Daddy Long Legs is a spider as,Urban pointed out.
Tiny body, very long skinny legs. Actually kill other spiders.
One of the MOST venomous spiders on Earth but as pointed out with fangs so small that they can not pierce human skin. Absolutely harmless and will kill poisonous spiders.
Everything here trys to bite you...is how I know. Hehe.

LR72

Thanks big sparks. She has this floral shop smell. We have a place where you can get custom fresh cut flowers,wreaths, stuff like that. It smells just like that. Has both sweet and soothing floral sents I guess. Like rose and honeysuckle mixed.
Sounds very pleasant. Ive never been one to expain very well what my smoke smells and tastes like unless its just overwhelmingly obvious. :)

Looking good dusty. Looks like they getting close.
thanks bud. The s.s.h. lemon cookie come downm the rest are on the block. Sticky finger hash time. Oh yeah.
SSH! Wow! Haven't seen anything like that in a while...sounds great!
You dont see it much anymore. Haha I have some northern lights and some haze #1 in here somewhere. Lol I might pop some. Seems like I forget were these new one come from. Gotts throw some classics down every once in a while. Some pink floyd or led zeppelin with some haze. That's a good combo anyday

thanks bud. The s.s.h. lemon cookie come downm the rest are on the block. Sticky finger hash time. Oh yeah.

You dont see it much anymore. Haha I have some northern lights and some haze #1 in here somewhere. Lol I might pop some. Seems like I forget were these new one come from. Gotts throw some classics down every once in a while. Some pink floyd or led zeppelin with some haze. That's a good combo anyday

Ah yeah....now your singin my toon! Since we're on the subjuct, who would you say has a good super silver haze? And also, id like to grow a Jack Herrer? Any thoughts and opinions on either or both would be appreciated.
*tips hat and walks off trying to light a fattie in the wind*

That Forbidden Jelly looks awesome!
Nice colouring.
Sensi seed bank for the SSH or Jack Herer....go old skool genes...

Ah yeah....now your singin my toon! Since we're on the subjuct, who would you say has a good super silver haze? And also, id like to grow a Jack Herrer? Any thoughts and opinions on either or both would be appreciated.
*tips hat and walks off trying to light a fattie in the wind*
for both id go with Sensi. As lowrider suggest. I heard the rumor that they lost the original Jack mom, however im sure they got it back from a friend. One of the originals for sure. Maybe check out Postrionics or K.C. brains they are some of the original seed banks and should still have the clasics unadulterated.
That Forbidden Jelly looks awesome!
Nice colouring.
Sensi seed bank for the SSH or Jack Herer....go old skool genes...
thanks Lowrider. She smells of fruity sugar darkness.

Back
Top Bottom