I Thought Slurricane Season Was Over

Dusty Kiefers

High gang! Here we arw with our spring grow. Got some new starts for the spring time.
Blackberry, Nirvana
Slurricane, iHG
Legacy Haze, da mon Trigg.
Sour O.G. , cali connection
black cherry soda, Annunaki (hope it hatches)
Then some d.k. gear.
We have another vortex cross and a silver pie cross.

Lets get growing.

@Pennywise very good to see ya good sir. Hope all is well brother.
@Blew Hiller thanks for joining. All these babies are in used soil. It consists of old foxfarms ocean forest re amended. We are on round 6 or 7 with the same soil. I have found that I realy like the down to earth products.
We use fish meal, blood meal, feather meal, alfalfa meal, rock phosphate, langbeinite, kelp meal.
@Jgrowlove glad you could make it brother. Silver pie cross is up and looking o.k. only time will tell.

Awesome new journal brother.. funny name haha. I like pheno #2 of secret Haze.. she looks great! #1 looks leafy and bland looking.. not much frost or calyxs building there. Neat to compare two of the same plant. Awesome to see ya got a female with SLH x White lotus.. and the Forbidden Jelly is looking good. Slurricane growing excellent so far! Have another seed to give if the Black Cherry Soda doesn't pop up.. you'll want to try it. The one I got was an uplifting, slightly energetic at first, indica with a great body high. Smells like old musty fruity wine.. oh man I hate musty smelling bud but it was a new and interesting smell for me. Really enjoyed it!

@imtoasted thanks brother. I think the black cherry will come up. I might have planted a lil deep. Slurry is doing well indeed. I had to go with the name I think the new drop is going down soon. Idk it felt right lol.
The slh w.lotus is smelling nice very citrus and a little eucalyptus in there. Very plesant smelling almost like one of those smelly candles.
The secrets sisters are quite different. I love #2 she reeks. #1 is not much to look at but she reminds me of some weed id get growing up. Has that musky Lebanon hashish smell almost like mildew but more floral spice. I hope she has that original hazy effect. It be just in time for them later sunsets.

O.k. the vortex cross and black cherry soda both are dead now. My mistake planted them to deep and they both begin to rot as they opened under the soil and suffocated I imagine.
We may pop more idk lots of work still going on to the house and garden so time will tell.
Here is the silver pie cherry pit

I planted the Cheesecake too deep and she was growing the wrong way in the dirt.. dug her up on day 5 in soil and found her almost dead. Still strong though and she has pulled through, took its toll and she is a tiny one. Was so happy she survived, have a good feeling about this one. She will hit her stride.

Will get another bcs out to ya soon and congrats on the new cross.. interesting leaves on her. Odd how they are rounded at the tips. Wonder if she will grow out of it.:high-five:

@imtoasted Yeah brother I went to deep and should have checked sooner both were already cracked and suffocated. When I checked them the soil was already doing its thing and killt em.
We noticed the wierd leaves at the git go thought it was a tard but it is growing good. I think the next node will be sharp though. I will get some to ya.

Back
Top Bottom