I want to grow some pot

Thanks, I have clean photos but every photo on here is watermarked 420. The photos are mine not 420 mags if this makes sense. Do you grow in peat base medium?

Thanks, I have clean photos but every photo on here is watermarked 420. The photos are mine not 420 mags if this makes sense. Do you grow in peat base medium?

I think the 420 water mark is more of a safety feature to keep the rest of the Internet from stealing your pics for their own use. The mods and staff of 420 mag go to great lengths to keep us safe. How weird would it be to see some breeder steal your pic and use it as a stock photo for their strain.

You are right safety first! I also have a watermark of my own many thanks for your help.

I think the 420 water mark is more of a safety feature to keep the rest of the Internet from stealing your pics for their own use. The mods and staff of 420 mag go to great lengths to keep us safe. How weird would it be to see some breeder steal your pic and use it as a stock photo for their strain.

Back
Top Bottom