Icetech's First Grow Durban Poison & Jack Herer In Soil, QB LED, 2019

Looking good man! At least you got some females there! Mine had to come down. Starting back from zero

Just looked at your journal :( that sucks bad... I got my seeds from new420guyseeds... his prices are insanely cheap and every seed germed and were fem.. if you are looking for a new place.. his web page is bad though :(

Just looked at your journal :( that sucks bad... I got my seeds from new420guyseeds... his prices are insanely cheap and every seed germed and were fem.. if you are looking for a new place.. his web page is bad though :(

Yeah I am still pissed about it. Contacted MSNL out of Amsterdam for some answers or refunds but no reply back yet.

Luckily I bought a couple seeds from a multiple vendors when I started (CropKing and seedsman) so I am back up and running. I would definitely not recommend marijuana seeds Netherlands (msnl.com) or CropKing, crop Kings northern light auto seeds have been a bunch of duds and barely make it passed seedling.

I will give new guy some business later when I am down on variety from my recent 420 Seedsman purchase. I got tons of free seeds lol

eck! Males? :( did you order fem seeds? And yeah, i'm pretty happy with them other than the branches are pretty thing.. i will have to scrog if it ever fills in

Yeah.. they were supposed to be female green crack seeds

Day 21 of flower... going ok i guess... growing is soo boring :(

Jack Herer, almost no stretch. (i was told these are sativa dom. and some pages say indica.. wtf.. i'm afraid i wasted months.. indica is the devil :( )

Durban.. stretched a TON..

Back
Top Bottom