I'm a new member

Mars Hydro is a sponsor here, great lights! I just got two used 300's and a 700 is on the way! I'm just wrapping up my first grow too, it's a learning curve on our LED heights. You'll get it! Looks like you have plenty of room to grow the operation too!

Thanks a lot bro, that means alot
Nothing is perfect the first time I had plants die my first run at least u can say u put ur mind to grow some meds an it went successfully

These 3 autos was under 300 wat led till last 3 weeks of flower switched to 150 wat hps guys remember light is important but ph n feeding is key always look at them learn the chart of deficiencies will save u of a lot of trouble

Here’s a link to help you get started
sorry mate missed that one and duplicated

These 3 autos was under 300 wat led till last 3 weeks of flower switched to 150 wat hps guys remember light is important but ph n feeding is key always look at them learn the chart of deficiencies will save u of a lot of trouble
It’s a damn jungle in there :blunt:

I was just on your page looking at them. Very impressive

I’m starting some new baby ones n guys always growing on a budget I don’t have fancy stuff want to prove ppl some time the bells n whistles are nice but nice wen u do really good old school n just with the basics

Back
Top Bottom