I'm Back - 300 Gal Fabric Pot Outdoor - Legal Grow

Update: Noticed even though Hempy pot is white it gets hot in the sun also black grow bags. EZ fix cool down Hempy pot with garden hose and rotate all out of the sun. Don’t want to cook those roots that worked hard to get.
Oops sorry bro I thought I was on my link, don’t I feel stupid.Smh

I pay around $670 total for the license and deer tags for the archery season. If I choose to hunt with the firearm add an additional $400.
Illinois is possibly the biggest tax whore in the nation, though Springfield is neat with all of its Lincoln shit.

I've always only hunted on my own property, so never had to worry about purchasing tags.
Now I only drive for my setters during gun season, so don't even carry a gun.

Illinois is possibly the biggest tax whore in the nation, though Springfield is neat with all of its Lincoln shit.

I've always only hunted on my own property, so never had to worry about purchasing tags.
Now I only drive for my setters during gun season, so don't even carry a gun.
Your definitely right about being a tax whore believe it or not the city is worse with their red light cameras and speed cameras. Where I hunted in Ga.was 700 acres that the winery I worked for would let us hunt.Unbelievable size herd. IL. legalized crossbows for deer but you have to win a lottery to hunt public land so I pretty much gave up on the hunting idea.

Hey bud I’ve been crazy busy with work restoring power and rebuilding lines. We have been getting clobbered with storms almost every day. Nice little vacation coming next week I will definitely update this journal 👊🇺🇸
Glad you’re back,be careful with the lines.

All is well in the forest.
With zero precipitation in the last 4 weeks, Each 300gal pot was drinking 15 gallons of water a day 😲. It’s been in the mid-high 90’s everyday, full sun and humid as all heck. Today the humidity finally broke. Just about time to switch up the nutrients as we progress into flower.
2584F7AD-1C89-4304-BEED-D39879C96741.jpeg
F1C75E5F-2D60-4167-9D65-C35F456F1C77.jpeg
A4AA08A0-670E-4F03-B25C-D4FD01346048.jpeg
5D8ACF68-EBE4-4587-86CD-B41BCAFB3BF0.jpeg
A317F298-999F-487C-B6E5-E4B794152602.jpeg

Where ya at bro? Love to see a update on your trees. Lol
I am in Athens County Ohio, but my outdoor grow(s) are located in Ross County Ohio.
It is about an hour and a half drive, so that kinda blows. I'll post updates today.

Found a little bit of mold on one of my girls. Applying treatment with my folier sprays.
Hope it isn't like last season.

Damn they look nothing like your beast.

I am in Athens County Ohio, but my outdoor grow(s) are located in Ross County Ohio.
It is about an hour and a half drive, so that kinda blows. I'll post updates today.

Found a little bit of mold on one of my girls. Applying treatment with my folier sprays.
Hope it isn't like last season.

Damn they look nothing like your beast.
Good luck with that penicillin.lol

Back
Top Bottom