I'm Back - 300 Gal Fabric Pot Outdoor - Legal Grow

3FC1903A-7610-4342-A608-01BCD96946ED.jpeg
DAB2CEAE-9AB0-4E84-927D-AF0E6159FACB.jpeg
4BDE0E9D-06EB-4530-B090-2F66C25B45BA.jpeg

Your ladies just mesmerize me, unbelievable grow bro. Very nice work you can tell how much there loved ❤️😍👍
Thanks bud. I finally got some much needed rain and more coming this week. My well has been taking a hurtn with the drought in my area, along with watering the garden, the cattle, and keeping my pool up to level.

Thanks bud. I finally got some much needed rain and more coming this week. My well has been taking a hurtn with the drought in my area, along with watering the garden, the cattle, and keeping my pool up to level.
Hope you get more rainwater than you need.

Had a bit of a setback in the garden. The well that I use for watering my animals and gardens took a hit with this years drought. Had to lower my pump further below the static line, which in return gave me plentiful amounts of sulfur water. It only took one watering session and a water analysis test to reveal I had extremely high iron content coming from this well.
Some of my plants immediately showed signs of sickness. Others nothing. I am happy to say we finally got 3 days of measurable rainfall. And I have since added two iron depletion tanks (one for backup) on the load side of this well. 🤟

I hope your not gonna have to trim all that by yourself. :oops:
I usually have a couple nice cookouts with some close friends. We shall see how the mold holds up this fall. Will determine how long I will be confined to the dreaded trim jail.

I have been researching everywhere for a reliable electric wet trim machine. Not liking anything I see on the market. Would rather hand trim then to watch bud get tossed around and damaged in a machine.

Thanks man! I have a really bad feeling that since it’s been so dry this summer we are going to have a wet fall and I’ll be battling mold and rot. Fingers crossed tho 🤞🏾
Fingers crossed here too.
Don't want a repeat of last year!

Back
Top Bottom