I'm Back - 300 Gal Fabric Pot Outdoor - Legal Grow

Tattoodlineman

Hello to all my old friends. I have been MIA from the forum for the last several years due to taking care of my father who was suffering from dementia. I literally blocked everything and everybody out of my life devoting 100% of my time to him and balancing work and family. I lost him last August and I am slowly feeling my way back to normalcy.
Took me several weeks to recover my account and I finally got logged back in.
With that being said, I hope everyone is healthy and living the good life 🤟
going to jump right into this years outdoor grow. This is a legal NY grow. If you’re a grower from NY, please introduce yourself and enjoy my journey into croptober.

300 gallon fabric pots
soil- 50% promix 50% home made super soil
strains- critical, skunk and an unknown freebie

Plants went into the pots May 11 this year. These pics are from the last week of May.
94A29CC1-E112-44F9-B184-9D85DFFFEDAB.jpeg
455FD4A7-0C70-435A-BDC6-9191BB6B6ED2.jpeg
82BAEA2D-E0AD-4AE8-B465-A4D16643665C.jpeg

Hey welcome back.....I'm new so you prolly won't "remember" me lol... But good on you for doing that for your father (rest him peacefully) it takes alot of commitment. I moved a few years back for my father due to cancer....so I understand the actions and thoughts required to make moves for his sake... So much love for that.

But glad things are back in order and on the mend... Your garden looks friggin bomb and if cool I'm definitely going to follow along for the finale.

Again welcome back and have a bitchin weekend :headbanger:

Hey welcome back.....I'm new so you prolly won't "remember" me lol... But good on you for doing that for your father (rest him peacefully) it takes alot of commitment. I moved a few years back for my father due to cancer....so I understand the actions and thoughts required to make moves for his sake... So much love for that.

But glad things are back in order and on the mend... Your garden looks friggin bomb and if cool I'm definitely going to follow along for the finale.

Again welcome back and have a bitchin weekend :headbanger:
Thank you for the kind words friend 👍

Thank you for the kind words friend 👍
Welcome back Growmie, first off I think there’s a special place in the hereafter for you +H-H88. I left paradise (Fl.) to come back to my childhood home to take care of my Mother with M.S. me the black sheep.Also think they’res another place for my 2 sisters that couldn’t be bothered.enuff said beautiful grow.

Here is some of last years plants going into week 7 of flower.
one was a critical and the other a white widow.
Sadly, I lost about 70% of that white widow due to mold and rot. I could not stop the spread and had to cut my losses and harvest before they were ready.
They were grown in 500 gal pots.
1E09988E-75A9-447F-B381-99ED4AF7DF2D.jpeg
Awesome photo..... And do you remember what you ended up with weight wise despite the %70+- that had to be removed? Sorry about that btw thats a pain in the ass.

Awesome photo..... And do you remember what you ended up with weight wise despite the %70+- that had to be removed? Sorry about that btw thats a pain in the ass.
Unfortunately I did not bother to weight what was salvaged from the WW. Couldn’t have been much more than a half pound. I was literally throwing monster colas the size of my arm on the ground. They looked beautiful to the eye, but once you spread the bud apart and looked deeper the rot had set in. We had 4 days of solid rain at the wrong time is all it took. NY is tough in October..

However, The critical plants in the 500 gal pot next to it yielded and finished great. I was able to keep ahead of the rot and yielded just over 2 pounds dry. We trimmed for what seemed like an eternity 🤟

Unfortunately I did not bother to weight what was salvaged from the WW. Couldn’t have been much more than a half pound. I was literally throwing monster colas the size of my arm on the ground. They looked beautiful to the eye, but once you spread the bud apart and looked deeper the rot had set in. We had 4 days of solid rain at the wrong time is all it took. NY is tough in October..

However, The critical plants in the 500 gal pot next to it yielded and finished great. I was able to keep ahead of the rot and yielded just over 2 pounds dry. We trimmed for what seemed like an eternity 🤟
2 Green thumbs up!

Hey @Tattoodlineman and welcome back to the forum!

I'm doing on outdoor greenhouse perpetual grow in Hawaii. I'd love to tag along if you don't mind... really curious to see how your plants do in the giant pots. I am using 15 gal homemade fabric pots.

Cages have been installed. Just in time too, got hit with some bad storms with wind and more coming.
Next week I will be inside the bushes trimming 1/3 of every plant away, cutting sucker growth away that will produce nothing more than popcorn buds, this will promote better growth to main branches. This is also why I leave a space between the bottom of the wire and the fabric pots. Need an area to get inside to work the plant.
AA50B8D9-4F5F-41E8-8FD4-3236F830209D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom