I'm Back - 300 Gal Fabric Pot Outdoor - Legal Grow

Applications for CCC ( conditional cultivator license ) expired 6/30/2022 for hemp farmers & caregivers growing on behalf of a medical user (no more than 12 per designated caregiver)

Recreational use home cultivation must wait for “specific“ regs, OCM (Office of Cannabis Management) is holding their hands on their ass with this. Inside sources and state attorneys have told me they are more concerned right now with hashing out how to tax to death the dispensary sales, their licenses and application fees.

I am “that guy” that has read every sentence in over 7200 pages of SB S854A.
It’s so cool having recreational weed legal. I live next door to a Chicago cop and in my daily sun chasing ritual I put them right in his line of sight. I can’t wait until they start pumping out some fragrance.Lmao

Thanks for the info. If I had known, I would've applies for the license.

Mind if I asked what this license cost you?
Yes sir
If you are talking about the Conditional Cultivator application and license fee, it cost $2000. With no guarantee for approval and no refund. All applications are submitted online only. And there is a TON of materials you need to provide.

Home cultivation is allowed for medical cannabis patients and designated caregivers.
Medical patients or the designated caregivers must simply apply / register online. If you are a designated caregiver (such as myself), you must be included on the medical patients registry.

The Cannabis Control Board is moving full steam ahead implementing home use cultivation for both medical and recreational and constantly changing rules and regs. Must follow closely!

If you are talking about the Conditional Cultivator application and license fee, it cost $2000. With no guarantee for approval and no refund. All applications are submitted online only. And there is a TON of materials you need to provide.
Wow - this sounds like the beginning of a great scam!!! That's pricey!!! :thedoubletake:

Wow - this sounds like the beginning of a great scam!!! That's pricey!!! :thedoubletake:
Yup. $210,000 just for an application to start up a dispensary. And you must renew this license every 2 years.
Best part….. The state is favoring those applications ( at least 51%) from those who have a criminal record 🤦‍♂️.. If your law abiding citizen who has held a job since high school, paid your taxes, contributed to your community, you go to the bottom of the list. Ask me how I know………….

A very similar thing happened here in Missouri, with only so many grow ops and dispensaries allowed in each congressional district. Competition was fierce and many many people lost their very large "application fee." Luckily, we moved forward into allowing home medical cultivation for some more exorbitant fees, but with some rather relaxed restrictions as a reward, and very soon we will be voting on recreational! It's a process, and I am very glad to be living where I am.

A very similar thing happened here in Missouri, with only so many grow ops and dispensaries allowed in each congressional district. Competition was fierce and many many people lost their very large "application fee." Luckily, we moved forward into allowing home medical cultivation for some more exorbitant fees, but with some rather relaxed restrictions as a reward, and very soon we will be voting on recreational! It's a process, and I am very glad to be living where I am.
Me too except here if you’re a felon no license for dispensary but if it’s for weed then it’s ok and all misdemeanor weed convictions are being exsponged.

Yup. $210,000 just for an application to start up a dispensary. And you must renew this license every 2 years.
Best part….. The state is favoring those applications ( at least 51%) from those who have a criminal record 🤦‍♂️.. If your law abiding citizen who has held a job since high school, paid your taxes, contributed to your community, you go to the bottom of the list. Ask me how I know………….

the conviction has to be for cannabis. it's intended to be biased toward those who were caught up in the prohibition frenzy. it also targets folk of colour on who the previous laws were pursued much more energetically than the average otherwise pale law abiding citizen.

besides, if you were in the industry or enjoyed it's products, previous to legal licensing, you wouldn't have been a law abiding citizen. just one who didn't get caught.

Me too except here if you’re a felon no license for dispensary but if it’s for weed then it’s ok and all misdemeanor weed convictions are being exsponged.

this is similar to here.

the fees and taxes are ridiculous on the businesses. legalization is not a license to print money. a lot of different levels of gov't seem to think it's a cash panacea when it isn't

Happy to be living in Illinois that is and my childhood sweet home Chicago..

the conviction has to be for cannabis. it's intended to be biased toward those who were caught up in the prohibition frenzy. it also targets folk of colour on who the previous laws were pursued much more energetically than the average otherwise pale law abiding citizen.

besides, if you were in the industry or enjoyed it's products, previous to legal licensing, you wouldn't have been a law abiding citizen. just one who didn't get caught.

this is similar to here.

the fees and taxes are ridiculous on the businesses. legalization is not a license to print money. a lot of different levels of gov't seem to think it's a cash panacea when it isn't
All the dispensary’s here are now owned by corporations and charge crazy dollars. A lot of people I know drive to Michigan and stock up on it.

I know what it is intended for and I don’t agree with it. I should‘t be punished for having a clean record or for the color of my skin.

All the dispensary’s here are now owned by corporations and charge crazy dollars. A lot of people I know drive to Michigan and stock up on it.
Yes sir that’s exactly why I pulled my application. I can’t compete with these larger corporations. And the county I was willing to invest in is undecided as to whether they want to allow a dispensary operating in the town.

that's the way it mostly went here. independent owners have formed a co-op as a result. they can't go it alone.

I know what it is intended for and I don’t agree with it. I should‘t be punished for having a clean record or for the color of my skin.

it's exactly the point. neither should they. i wouldn't worry about it as cannabis is already at the corporate multinational level.

as soon as legal hit here, the various levels of gov't made keeping our med licensing impossible.

that's the way it mostly went here. independent owners have formed a co-op as a result. they can't go it alone.

it's exactly the point. neither should they. i wouldn't worry about it as cannabis is already at the corporate multinational level.

as soon as legal hit here, the various levels of gov't made keeping our med licensing impossible.
The corporations here made offers so big that the independent dispensary’s couldn’t or should say wouldn’t turn down. It’s all big $$$ now and there are no more independent stores.

Man I completely agree with that 🤟

Have you been getting much rain in Illinois?? I spend my November’s in Franklin, Adam’s and White county chasing the whitetail deer on properties I lease.
I wouldn’t say anything more than usual as far as deer hunting unfortunately I can’t own a firearm. I used to hunt in Ga. when I lived there. Really big deer like Illinois or Wisconsin but the season started Nov. 1st thru Jan. 1st. Limit was 2bucks +1 antlerless on Doe day.

Back
Top Bottom