I'm Back - 300 Gal Fabric Pot Outdoor - Legal Grow

Tying back larger tops to produce an even canopy. I cut the zip ties away once the branches start to form in the direction I want them to.. Usually takes about a week or so.
398732B8-2D35-415B-8785-E473CA03480E.jpeg

I used that for fungus flies and didn’t have much success. How’s it work for mites?
I have had very good success with the mites. The key is to stay ahead of them (Preventative maintenance). If I get a lot of rain, I’ll spray the back side of the leaves regardless if I’m seeing signs of mites or not.
I have not had much luck with any product when it comes to fungus flies. When i notice them in my soil, I immediately make a mixture of neem oil, then i eliminate all water and starve my soil hoping to kill off and/or starve their larvae.
Good luck friend 👊

I have had very good success with the mites. The key is to stay ahead of them (Preventative maintenance). If I get a lot of rain, I’ll spray the back side of the leaves regardless if I’m seeing signs of mites or not.
I have not had much luck with any product when it comes to fungus flies. When i notice them in my soil, I immediately make a mixture of neem oil, then i eliminate all water and starve my soil hoping to kill off and/or starve their larvae.
Good luck friend 👊
Have you noticed if it’s good at preventing fungus/mold it’s supposed to be good for that too?

Have you noticed if it’s good at preventing fungus/mold it’s supposed to be good for that too?
My answer to that would be no.
I’ll be honest, I don’t think there is a product or strain on the market that can prevent this.
I do believe some strains are more susceptible when it comes to dealing with fungus/mold loss.. I believe the critical strain is best in my neck of the woods. I always get a chuckle when shopping for seeds when I see “mold resistant”…. Nothing is 100% mold resistant. 3 days of cold wet rain at the wrong time in flowering stage is all it takes.
**Note**——. This may not be the case for everyone. My property is located in an area with high(er) atmospheric humidity levels. I struggle every year with mold and can expect losses, which is why I choose to plant a lot.

My answer to that would be no.
I’ll be honest, I don’t think there is a product or strain on the market that can prevent this.
I do believe some strains are more susceptible when it comes to dealing with fungus/mold loss.. I believe the critical strain is best in my neck of the woods. I always get a chuckle when shopping for seeds when I see “mold resistant”…. Nothing is 100% mold resistant. 3 days of cold wet rain at the wrong time in flowering stage is all it takes.
**Note**——. This may not be the case for everyone. My property is located in an area with high(er) atmospheric humidity levels. I struggle every year with mold and can expect losses, which is why I choose to plant a lot.
You got a beautiful grow bro I would be very proud.

They looked beautiful to the eye, but once you spread the bud apart and looked deeper the rot had set in
I feel your pain!!! Hoping for better results this year!! :thumb: I didn't drop seeds until June 1st just so I could keep them small. Yours look great!!!:yahoo:

:welcome: back!!

When did it become legal to grow in New York?
Applications for CCC ( conditional cultivator license ) expired 6/30/2022 for hemp farmers & caregivers growing on behalf of a medical user (no more than 12 per designated caregiver)

Recreational use home cultivation must wait for “specific“ regs, OCM (Office of Cannabis Management) is holding their hands on their ass with this. Inside sources and state attorneys have told me they are more concerned right now with hashing out how to tax to death the dispensary sales, their licenses and application fees.

I am “that guy” that has read every sentence in over 7200 pages of SB S854A.

Back
Top Bottom