I'm Back - My 3rd Grow

It does work thanks finally post pics like nothing lol
f44c5c83091e1d60d3ea13630d40c86d.jpg
No idea why but neither the site or 420 app works for me.... Meh

No idea why but neither the site or 420 app works for me.... Meh
Yup it doesn't yesterday it worked but still hell to get the pics to ur page if u get to add them to 420 then u go to the ap copy URL n add pics thats how i did it took me a min to figure it out but just download 420 nothing different to b all u have to search 420 sign in bam

Yup it doesn't yesterday it worked but still hell to get the pics to ur page if u get to add them to 420 then u go to the ap copy URL n add pics thats how i did it took me a min to figure it out but just download 420 nothing different to b all u have to search 420 sign in bam
Thanks Jack :),

I thought about doing just that earlier but I couldnt be bothered as I had like 10 + pics to upload .

Thanks Jack :),

I thought about doing just that earlier but I couldnt be bothered as I had like 10 + pics to upload .
Feel ur pain lol it took me over a few hrs to figure it out n post like 5 or 6 pics I was like hell no not doin that again unless I absolutely have too

It's a pleasure :). I like to try and be helpful when I can otherwise I tend to just stay shtum (I think that's how you spell it .)

Jack's right on they look lovely :D
Thanks bro, I'm the same way. I tend to stay to myself unless I can really help. I'm no professional and only have knowledge in soil and cfls. Thanks gonna leave her along for a few days see how she reacts to the little nutes I gave her. Got me a little worried though I normally mix Epsom salt into my medium but didn't this time rookie mistake. Thinking about mixing some in next time I go to watering.

Just a few more pics day 16. Also wanted to add today I achieved of getting two 2 fast 2 fast autos seeds. And two OG Kush seeds photoperiod to add to my collection.
94e39b9bbf7effb742d9e82eb6790d2f.jpg
0f9edc7d494e6538170658b9bc19aa7c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom