I'm Back

Update I hope to hear some feedback she's doing pretty good
image29694.jpg
image29692.jpg

Thank you i have something that has never happend to me my plants are having alotta pre flowers and i have them on 24 hours light have any of you had flowers come at 24 hour light and they are not autos

Hmm that is quite interesting, usually with a light schedule like that you are avoiding the production of pre-flowers.

How long have your ladies been alive. If its after a substantial amount of time they will start to show their sex i.e pre flowering. This is normal. If you need an example you can look at my journal. I have a Pineapple Chunk Clone in Veg that is pre flowering fairly hard, it looks to be in flower, and some leaves are even producing Trichome's. However I know that I maintain a 14/10 schedule and she is not in flower. The longer you keep your ladies in this state the more floral hormones they will build up. This helps the transition from veg to flower, and increases your harvest. If you are not in a hurry I would make sure to get a couple of clones that express sex, wait a week for recovery and flower if you need to.

Back
Top Bottom