I'm Back

Fox Farm's Ocean Forest is somewhat of the standard for a good easily obtainable soil. Doc Brix has a soil that is good, I think its called High Brix do a search of that cause from soil it seems to be the cream of the crop. Just stay away from Miracle Grow or other time released ferts, they tend to be too hot for most strains especially the seedlings.

Pretty much what he says anything but maricle grow or any of those stuff you see at Walmart or stores like that I use technaflora it's like 45 bucks for everything iv gotten 8 ounces using it so it seems to work good here it is: Amazon: Technaflora Recipe for Success Starter Kit

1666929665220.png

Hey Saylor, I was wondering this a couple of days back. While you should start at 1/2 or 1/4 strength nutes it may be up to the grower when to feed their plants, or the type of lights they run. Since you have the LED running you may need CaMg, I always keep some in supply.

Sorry for the tardiness, trying to follow all my Brothers in Arm's grows to learn a little bit. Count me in.... Thanks

Pretty much what he says anything but maricle grow
Ditto...

So Since i haven't done soil in so long when should I add my nutes since my soil has food in it
What I do is wait for the plant to start asking for nutes. They pretty much let us know when H2O isn't enough anymore.

It can be any number of things; slows down, discoloration, drooping, lower leaves dying before their time, anything is a call for help.

Back
Top Bottom