I'm Back

Well I think I'm gonna start this time with leds I have the equipment I miss well try it using it for one plant is the perfect opportunity to Try it and after the 3rd week of I don't feel it's doing the job mr hps will take over

Another Honorary title Mac... LOL. When one of us gets POTM or NOTM then we'll have bragging rights!

Good choice of soil to put your seedlings in. Pretty much will not need nutes till later with that soil.

LEDs? Personally I like my T5s for veg because during veg I like looking at my plants under bright white lights rather than yellow or pinkish purple lol. It just seems to me that veg cycle is the most important phase for visibility as once it's in flower, it's in flower. Getting up to that point, grooming, training etc. the lights off CFLs and/or T5s just make it more efficient for me. I've helped friends grow so I'm taking as much as I learned from them into this grow.

Thanks for your service! I'm going to join this ride and watch!

:welcome:Thank you and I do love t5s but I sold mine when I moved so I do plain on getting some next grow. I'm still semi new to soil iv had a couple harvest but not as much experience as Dwc I can tell you already it's so much cheaper!

:welcome:Thank you and I do love t5s but I sold mine when I moved so I do plain on getting some next grow. I'm still semi new to soil iv had a couple harvest but not as much experience as Dwc I can tell you already it's so much cheaper!

I just ordered a new T5 and some PowerVEG bulbs. I'll be setting it up later next week and I'll keep you posted if it's any good or just a piece of crap lol. Buying it with money I saved not going hydro lol.

I just ordered a new T5 and some PowerVEG bulbs. I'll be setting it up later next week and I'll keep you posted if it's any good or just a piece of crap lol. Buying it with money I saved not going hydro lol.

PowerVEG bulbs are nice, I've got two of them in my T5 set up as well. I've been pleased with them so far. Don't know if they're really worth $20 a bulb though.

Subbed, sitting back and watching this grow!

Thank you for you're service to our beautiful country! Greatly appreciate it!

Figured I'd take her outside for some fresh air and get some pics she's growing great as of now
image29020.jpg
image29022.jpg
image29021.jpg

Hi, I'm starting my DWC grow I have my seeds germinating. I was wondering if what I'm getting is correct.
⊙AcuRite 00613A1 Indoor Humidity Monitor
⊙Botanicare Kind Grow Qt.
⊙Botanicare Kind Base Qt.
⊙Botanicare Kind Bloom Qt.
⊙Botanicare Hydroguard Bacillus Root Inoculant, 1-Quart
⊙HM Digital TDS-EZ Water Quality TDS Tester, 0-9990 ppm Measurement

I'm starting off in a approximate box of 2'Wide by 2'deep by 3' high
I'm looking into transferring over into a 48"x24"x60" tent

Right now i currently have a 1 gallon reservoir and transferring into a 5 gallon when transferring into the tent.

Sorry to be posting this on your journal, thought you might be able to help.
Great job on those grows man!!

Back
Top Bottom