I'm Back

If some of you that didn't follow my last grow here is how she turned out this is my goal to grow something similar
20141120_071907-1.jpg

:popcorn:

Thanks guys and congrats on getting member of the month last year never seen it on ur name till now bar lol I hope one day I can get honered with something from here but I gotta get a little more knowledge and welcome to the grow dennise i am not fully set up yet because of the move but I am getting it togther

Man, that's nothing more than an honorary title. We all know you're part of the upper echelon of growers round these parts.

Alright guys I'm gonna let you vote on what I use when I get my tent fully ready. First option use my 400 for flowering and my 150 led for veg. Option 2 try all led I did just ordered another led panel Apollo 300 so I'd have a 150 ufo and a 300 panel to flower I'm down for any of it just let me know. I have never did a all led grow

I have yet to do an indoor grow and with that said I have seen many great gardens grown under LED. Personally I would use all LED for the savings in electricity, space and heat reduction plus, this is a biggie for me, I imagine that the heat reduction comes with an increase in fire safety.

I've never used anything but CFLs & LEDs so I can't cast an unbiased vote.

Back
Top Bottom