I'm New & Old

I'm a retired 62 with not much to do and growing weed is legal where I live. So a few months ago I thought, that would be a fun new hobby.
Did a lot of research, brought the gear and got some auto amnesia haze seeds. Doing hydroponics under a 600 watt led. Using General Hydroponics nutrient suite and Hydroguard for weed health. These are my first babies after 19 days! Any suggestions are welcome. As I said, this is my first time.
Haze auto 19 days.JPG

Welcome to 420 magazine Grand Daddy
That amnesia haze auto was a good easy one to start .
Are you starting a journal so you can interact with every one in here
There is a helpful link down below just click on it and bring the great looking grow into a journal!

There is a helpful link down below just click on it and bring the great looking grow into a journal!
Thanks, West Hippie. It's good to know I started with something easy!

Hey GDB. Yeah those girls shouldn't provide you too many problems, amnesia is a pretty reliable and well documented strain. She's got a kick too! Glad to have ya aboard and if you need any help with anything then don't be afraid to ask. Welcome to 420 :)

Welcome GDB
Hey GDB. Yeah those girls shouldn't provide you too many problems, amnesia is a pretty reliable and well documented strain. She's got a kick too! Glad to have ya aboard and if you need any help with anything then don't be afraid to ask. Welcome to 420 :)
Thanks, Professor. I will take you up on that offer if need be.

I'm a retired 62 with not much to do and growing weed is legal where I live. So a few months ago I thought, that would be a fun new hobby.
Did a lot of research, brought the gear and got some auto amnesia haze seeds. Doing hydroponics under a 600 watt led. Using General Hydroponics nutrient suite and Hydroguard for weed health. These are my first babies after 19 days! Any suggestions are welcome. As I said, this is my first time.
Haze auto 19 days.JPG
I tried that system when I started. I had all kinds of problems. I finally went to soil in 3 gal buckets and have had good results. Looks good to me so far though.

Thanks, Autolabor1. This is my first. I'm sure I'll try soil somewhere along this road.

I'm like you. Retired old school grower really. I only really know how to grow outdoors , but it's not to hard indoors if you can afford the lights. In Colorado here they allow 12 plants 6 flowering at a time. Guess I'll grow 8 and see how it goes. Did you find good seeds?

I hope I got good seeds. No way for me to know until I reach the end. First time!

I hope I got good seeds. No way for me to know until I reach the end. First time!
The A H seeds are 15-17 thc you’ll be very happy with that buzz . Have been retired for 2 years now ,I grow hydro (ebb and flow) for 3 1/2 years now . The worst problems I ever had was a gnat got in the tent !
I’m watching the soil grows and there problems. Find the journals and go thru a few and then decide which way you’ll go with that grow!

Did you get rid of the gnat with your clappers?

Hey that's a good tip. We don't have many problems in Colorado growing indoors as far as critters are concerned but you never know.
We have property just above Trinidad and the game camera caught an elk eat every bit of it! No air curtains at that time for entrance!

Welcome to the 420 Mag community!
We are all about sharing knowledge and helping spread the love. :yummy:

I am an experienced indoor grower and if you want to see easy, sound methods for indoor hydro,
I invite you to click this and follow my journal:

HYENA'S NEVER-ENDING ADVENTURES IN GROWING

It's all there my friend!

Best of luck,
Peace, Hyena

What will gnats do to plants?

Back
Top Bottom