Impatient PC Pineapple

ResLaGanja

Hello 420Magazine, Res here. I'm new to the forum and im hoping you can help me. I was given four of what i was told were pineapple express seeds. Im not sure if it is but this bud is nice and fluffy, its a good smoke and does have a fruity taste to it so i don't know. Me being the impatient person I am I germinated two. my cousin broke broke one and the one i have now has no place to be grown. I have no closet space or anything, so I decided to do a pc grow. This will also be my first grow.

I have a 3 15w cfls 5000k i know aren't going to cut it but im using them for like 3-4 days. One fan that i have to solder back on to the wires. Its already been connected to a phone charger and worked good.

This is all i have so far. within the next few days ill have everything i need from reflective paper to soil and nutrients al all of that.

this is a webcam pic
photo7012.jpg

Hey man welcome!!

Ok so i thought about a pc grow, certain strains are best but neither sativa or indicas are suitable your after a ruderalis often not used for the great end quality. you can get crossed strains but i havent seen any.

As seedlings go it will be a good space, But i have a cheap set of draws that i got just for the grow, then gutted it and used that, it has a small space but its taller so more suitable for a grow.

The alternative to what you have is a server case but they stick out a bit ha ha!

Will be interesting to see what you get going and get some pictures up asap!

Thinking about it one plant might be ok but not two, the three lights may be over the top with that space, one or two 40watt energy 100watt equivalent Cfl's would be ideal thats what i use! Dont turn that fan on just yet! i did with mine and it caused a humidity problem!

Good luck and feel free to ignore what i just sed im on my first as well! ha ha.

Im in on this thread!

Hey man welcome!!

Ok so i thought about a pc grow, certain strains are best but neither sativa or indicas are suitable your after a ruderalis often not used for the great end quality. you can get crossed strains but i havent seen any.

Any autoflower strain is a ruderalis cross. That is what makes them autoflower because ruderalis plants do not depend on the photoperiod to reproduce.

Check out Nirvana for some nice autoflower strains.

Hello everyone, nice to see people interested in my grow. I haven't done much due to financial problems but i have some fans hooked up and light bulbs on the way. I still need more soil, nutrients, some sort of reflective paper, bulb sockets and extenders and a bit more.

This lightbulb is 75w NFL will this work good for flowering or is it to powerful for the space Im using? PAR30 75W NFL 130V - Halogen Light Bulbs
img0161f.jpg

img0152nz.jpg

img0156m.jpg

img0157m0.jpg

img0162m0.jpg

i plan on lst'ing and topping it once. i think i have both of them down enough to do it but ill be posting pics to see what im doing wrong. ill also update with pics in a week or so because the plant hasn't grown much.

high ResLaGanja!

:welcome: to 420 Magazine! Its great to have another grower to the community. A few things real quick.

We ask that all members take a moment and read our Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting. Also we do not allow external image hosting. For help on future image posting please read our Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

Now on to your grow! I'm always a fan of these pc grows, if done right you can get a decent yield in a small compact space. I think the first thing you need to do is lose the halogen bulb. It is virtually useless to grow with. Also on a safety note they get really hot and can cause fires when in a small space. I would recommend CFL's for sure. As stated above 6500k for veg and 2700k for flower.

hello everyone. i have a few pics of the plants. can anyone think of a better way for me to put up more light bulbs? I dont think im going to top it but i definitely am going to lst.

IMG_01789.jpg

IMG_01778.jpg

IMG_017613.jpg

IMG_01758.jpg

IMG_01749.jpg

IMG_01728.jpg

IMG_01718.jpg

IMG_01707.jpg

As you can see the thermometer is right on top of the clear cup. well it fell directly into it and cut the baby seedling clean in half. i feel like crying right about now but i guess its just one from now on.

Hello everyone, On week 2. I solved my humidity problem by using a humidifier (i didn't even know i had), and putting it in a cardboard box. Also I think I'm having a ph problem because i've used tap water for the past 2 waterings. I also changed the lights by taping up an extension block.
Some pics are sideways sorry.
IMG_01809.jpg

IMG_018111.jpg

IMG_01827.jpg

IMG_01835.jpg

IMG_01848.jpg

IMG_01857.jpg

IMG_01865.jpg

IMG_01879.jpg

IMG_018810.jpg

Its actually one wire that connects through the box. the others are computer chargers and extension cords that i was testing. Im not actually trying to do stealth but i am trying to use the least amount of space possible. due to some family problems i have more people living in my house then usual. i've learned more ways to make some grow boxes but I'm low on cash so this is what I have to work with.

Not looking too bad res! i was going to do a pc case grow and try to do it stealth but after trying to fit stuff in it, it pretty much became impossible... Since i was low on cash i went to the home depot, and spent less than $20 on pvc pipe (still have half of it left over) and built a 3.5'x3.5'x3.5' cube. i put it into the corner of a room and layed thick felt over it, lined with emergency blankets on the inside. I imagine you could just use a sheet, or even pieces of that cardboard box you have to control your temps.

Ill be watching, as im on my first grow too! :tokin:

Update Week 3ish: I'm worried about this discoloration problem. I feel like its the ph levels but im using miracle gro with the time release fertilizer so im not sure.
on of the leaves
IMG_02016.jpg

IMG_01986.jpg

IMG_020315.jpg

IMG_01998.jpg

IMG_02009.jpg

IMG_020216.jpg

on the top left of the leaf you can see browning. thats from the time release fertilizer in the miracle grow soil. it got really heavy within the lest 3 days but is now showing improvement. oh and i added more soil to the pot because roots started coming out from the bottom. It definitely wasn't root bound but i wanted to get it over with. update on the weekend

I lst'd this morning. it was my first time so i was pretty nervous about it but i think i did alright. ill post pics tonight or tomorrow. im really looking forward to some sort of feedback with the next update. until then keep tokin

Back
Top Bottom