Max's PC Grow Box Journal - 2013

you need a jewlers scoop to see the amber, you want to harvest when you have about 30-60% amber color in the TRICHS, not the hairs, poeple mess that up allot lol

The mushrooms should look cloudy and then will start to turn amber on the tips and into the trich itself

thanks i know the difference. :) and seeing as i like cerebral highs i would be harvesting @ lower %

Max... weight that bud before u smoke it to give us a more educated guess at the final weight :) I'm taking this game serious lol
Looks nice

Not as serious as Maxxy is :) :) :)

June 11th - Day 64
Hey so im thinking of harvesting. starting the 48 hour dark cycle. To be honest id rather have more of a cerebral weed that more weight.

IMG_068518.JPG
IMG_068621.JPG
IMG_068716.JPG
IMG_068820.JPG
IMG_068914.JPG
IMG_069016.JPG
IMG_069119.JPG
IMG_069218.JPG
IMG_069314.JPG
IMG_069421.JPG

Max they look really nice man
Sure they will taste lovely, I'm still astounded at what is possible in such small places with such little light
Uv done a dam good job on this plus reps coming ur way +
Better have my guess that I've been holding out on
Hmmm 17.3g is my guess max
Well done

Max they look really nice man
Sure they will taste lovely, I'm still astounded at what is possible in such small places with such little light
Uv done a dam good job on this plus reps coming ur way +
Better have my guess that I've been holding out on
Hmmm 17.3g is my guess max
Well done

hell yea! they look delicioso! good shiet! be looking out for that weigh-in.

Next pc grow will be all about the weight. I would like to see how much i can get out of this case. My Goal would be like 50g but thats pushing it. Was thinking of getting a 100W cooltube in the pc. it would fit already checked but im low on cash now :( or i was going to fit a 250W clf. but i think ill just go with making a reflector and movable lights. I dont know we will see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom