Max's PC Grow Box Journal - 2013

I'll have to have couple spare hours to get my head around the skype thing lol plus the tablet I use lags lik fuk. Strugles to even keep up with my typing speed lol I'm getting my buvs iphone 4 in a week or two when he gets his upgrade so I'll be up for it then mate

Hey guys so i had to take a clipping off the euforia today of a bud that was super dry. i put a glass of water in the box to hope for a bit more humidity as it seems ridiculously low atm. if it stays this low im going to have to harvest sooner than expected.

IMG_065718.JPG
IMG_065620.JPG

no. but my eyes are pretty damn good imho and i gave them a really close look still looks pretty cloudy all over didnt see any signs of amber.

that said ive never had the chance of comparison with a magnifier. i had a question though would a professional camera be able to pic up trics colors?

Ordering a 420 scope online tonight. but i think itll be here after harvest.

you need a jewlers scoop to see the amber, you want to harvest when you have about 30-60% amber color in the TRICHS, not the hairs, poeple mess that up allot lol

The mushrooms should look cloudy and then will start to turn amber on the tips and into the trich itself

Back
Top Bottom