Impatient PC Pineapple

Thanks volcoM cant wait to see your grow journal. I took some pics but forgot to snap some before lst but i have to go so im not going to write much. the browning continues. you can see some lst, side branching and what not. here are the pics
IMG_028314.jpg

IMG_02848.jpg

IMG_028510.jpg

IMG_028612.jpg

IMG_02896.jpg

IMG_029011.jpg

IMG_02929.jpg

IMG_02954.jpg

IMG_029610.jpg

IMG_02989.jpg

Can you tell which one is the main stem and the side branch
IMG_03058.jpg

IMG_02997.jpg

IMG_03038.jpg

IMG_03049.jpg

im germinating another seed! but its some bag seed from a nice little haze my friend has a few oz of. I also made another grow box out of this storage bin. the plant is doing ok it still has a few leaves dying but i sill think its from the time release ferts.

I havent been able to get my camera because someone took it to travel but i will update soon. the pineapple express grew but the yellowing continues. it looks like some sort of potassium deficiency.

Just checking out your grow. It's looking good. Are you still using MG soil? I would suggest using something else. MG soil is terrible for growing MJ. What are you using for nutes?

I am using MG soil. I had a whole lot of it so i used it with my second plant but my next grow i will be using something better. im not using any nutes other then the ones that are in the soil.

Update. i didnt use the same camera so pics are a little low quality. i have a strong feeling that the pineapple is female. and i believe my friend gave me a GDP seed and not the haze. im not complaining though :)
PIC_00281.JPG

PIC_0029.JPG

PIC_00301.JPG

PIC_00311.JPG

PIC_0034.JPG

PIC_00411.JPG

PIC_00421.JPG

PIC_00471.JPG

the reason i couldn't see sex was because i had no way of magnifying or or seeing any preflowers or pollen sacks. shortly after replying to HempRocket i looked really close at the nodes and it saw preflowers! the pineapple (the bigger one) is female!! i am very happy and i have a strong feeling the GDP is too. I cut clones 5 out a while ago and set them in some tap water(Learned from Propa Gaotor) they began to root and all but I had them in a small box with one cfl but no ventilation and it killed them. Here are a few pics.
edit:i was so stoned i forgot how to embed pics haha.
IMG_09399.jpg

IMG_09408.jpg

IMG_09418.jpg

IMG_094211.jpg

IMG_09448.jpg

IMG_09456.jpg

IMG_09486.jpg

HELP all of my fan leaves are dying and my plants are droopy as hell. I thought it was the over watering but im not sure. also could be a nute deficiency maybe?
IMG_09499.jpg

IMG_09507.jpg

pistils on the GDP
IMG_09515.jpg

IMG_09529.jpg

Main stem on the pineapple
IMG_095311.jpg

You have to describe your problem. It's very difficult to try to help if all you say is that the fan leaves are dying. You have to describe the problem IN DETAIL. Attach some pictures of the leaves that are having the problem. Describe your environment...pH, temp, watering schedule, type of medium, when you last fed, with what....etc, etc, etc. Will make it MUCH easier to help you.

i know i was in a rush before but now. more leaves are dying. im not sure if its overwatering because i haven't watered her. the day before this happened someone unplugged one of my fans so temps got to about 93 degrees. I really hope it isnt the miracle gro. but i water when ever they need and the temps are always normal other then the time i just said. oh btw i cut clones the first ones died. but the ones i have now are doing great.

while i was writing the previous post i watered the girls to see if the drooping was due to under watering. im not sure if its me but they seemed to have perked up a little but but ill wait a bit longer to see. pics from before.
IMG_09994.jpg

IMG_10005.jpg

the color of the main stem wasn't looking good to me
IMG_10018.jpg

solved the problem :) it was under watering. after the previous post i watered them and stepped out. then i got back they were all perked up. i should've known with the fan leaves dying off. i think i have to transplant, growth has been extra slow.

Back
Top Bottom