Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Toast my reveg. plants are kicking ass. Been 3 weeks and making funky leaves and turning into a bush. I will keep trying, the goal is to get some clones but I choped the top 2/3 and reveg. the botom for more harvest. The popcorn buds are kicking ass I think if I do this right I will get more harvest 2nd round plus some clones.
happy growing

Yea I am messed up if that didnt make sense. I chopped the tops off and cured them then reveg. the bottom 1/3 of the plant . To get more we will see if it works.
happy gowing

Ill save that white widow, i dont have room for another big photo plant.. i was planning on doing the sour d in a solo cup or something small. The ww will be special when i grow her.. you are the best mike! You just wait buddy!!

The chem and sour d are soaking in a shotglass on top of my veg tent.. gotta go buy paper towels, forgot i didnt have any lol. Brightlight man i dont wanna talk about it.. damn these sales... seedsman have my balls in a vice right now lol

So you are going to do the solo cup on the Sour D. That is cool.
I just want to save the best so this reveg. is pot I want to save mjseeds mystery hybred had both indica and sativa leaves started out indica but latter staiva leaves. Man it kicks ass I wish I knew what is. They didnt lable it. So should we do the the solo cup I have never down it. Sounds like you need to know your nutes well. Which I am very bad at. Less if more for me or I mess it up. I dont get the nutes.
happy growing

Sounds like a good plan.. will be interesting to see if its quicker and more efficient. Sounds like some kick ass hybrid.. id definitely keep it around if ya can!

Very jealous of your new autos Mephisto Genetics are so good if grown correctly I have had friends yank a QP off one

Toasted I hope you had a great weekend. Going to pop a couple of mystery beans this week. The reveg. is going great going to be a bush from hell I love it. Right now it doesnt even look like a pot plant if it didnt have the fan leaves. Round and waxy looking leaves really cool. Still trying to save the plant that from the 10 degree night. Looks like shit but smells great. The clone is still yellow leaves but standing tall.
happy growing

Thanks bignugz.. sadly i think i cooked the seeds. She threw a little tap root but thats all since saturday night and the other seed barely cracked and has done nothing. Didnt think 30c was too hot, they started out good. Damn paper towel method lol.

It was good mike.. good to hear things are going well over there. Sounds like you are having lots of fun with your grow! Woot
420-magazine-mobile2069038285.jpg

Yea just trying new things here, learning.. too wet, got it. Thanks rich. Added more water mixed it with mykos and dirt since i thought they got too warm, i thought it would cool them off some and give them an extra kick. Guess i just drowned them lol. Oh well got them in a new, not as wet, paper towel.. ill probably just plant them tonight and see if they will do anything in the dirt.

Yea just trying new things here, learning.. too wet, got it. Thanks rich. Added more water mixed it with mykos and dirt since i thought they got too warm, i thought it would cool them off some and give them an extra kick. Guess i just drowned them lol. Oh well got them in a new, not as wet, paper towel.. ill probably just plant them tonight and see if they will do anything in the dirt.

I like to use a spray bottle to keep the paper towel wet. Some people will put the damp paper towel into a zip lock to keep it from drying out. I just make sure it stays damn. You can also double up on the paper towels to hold moisture a bit longer if needed.

Back
Top Bottom