Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Save your mycorrhizae toasted....won't do anything to help seeds. It attaches to root system. Better to soak seeds in liquid kelp & humic acid....growth hormones & minerals will boost germination. :Namaste:

That ^^^ Good advice... Sub'd for the Slurry chop n haul!

I just bought a pack of the Slurricane was on sale @ Annunaki black Friday sale... so looking good there Toast.

Hey you all know that the paper companies use chemicals to make the paper white?? Some of those are there to stop things from growing. Just sayin

I soak seeds in a warm place in a glass of water with a little bit of H2o2 (peroxide - kills any bacteria/fungus on the outside of the seed), as soon as there's a tap root - into peat pellet until first true leaves. I think the trick is warmth.

Toast nice haul from Mephisto... I got a 10 pack of Fantasmo Express (Ghost Train Haze auto) free a few weeks ago... you got some nice stickers too bro.

You're doing great with the Slurry... cant wait to get my seeds a poppin...

Class of 77 here - just had our 40th class reunion.... meh. Man there was some shitty music back then that apparently everyone liked. I was into the Dead and Jimi and any psychedelic stuff and reggae/dub. Should have saved my money. My wife handed me my jacket about 1/2 thru the 1 song the DJ was playing. Good thing I made her come along. There were a bunch of newly single(and horny) women there! I had some major flashback brain shit for several daze.... was interesting.

Chop n drop ... won't be long now... how many days in flower are you with the Slurry? That one looks tasty... nice colors mmmmmmmm

Thanks so much vex! Never thought about the chemicals they use to bleach out the paper towels.. good thought there. My first paper towel seed grew a nice long tap root and i guess i got spoiled with my first attempt. I got a tube of 10 skywalker seeds in with my sodk pack.. pretty excited about that. If this creme de la chem seed fails to sprout ill try one of those since i have 10. Ugh ill never go to my highschool reunion.. that sounds painful haha. Glad she got ya out of there lol!

Today was day 37 of flower.. checked the trichs a few days ago and hot damn they look good. Lots of cloudy some amber and the newer pistils they are pushing out the trichs around those are mostly clear.

So i decided ill give them a hit of overdrive tomorrow then start flushing afterwards.. plan on harvesting the weekend of the 16th. Gives them almost 8 full weeks of flower, 55 days.

Thanks a lot for the kind words and for following along mr brown.. it is much appreciated to have your help around here!!
Slurricane
420-magazine-mobile630737699.jpg

420-magazine-mobile865791294.jpg

Noahs ark
420-magazine-mobile1509451778.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1825771022.jpg

Cut some testers a minute ago.. slurrys buds on the outside noahs in the middle. Noahs are so oily and sticky my hand stuck to my face like glue when i leaned on it for a few minutes.. smells like i just cleaned the floors with lemon cleaner lol. Trichs are surprisingly cloudy and a few ambers here and there even on those tiny lower nugs.. maybe like 30-40% clear still. Two and a half more weeks should be perfect then.
420-magazine-mobile1935257334.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1753871002.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1340960997.jpg

That Slurry is absolutely stunning. Wish I could afford them!! hahahaha

Everything looks freakin fantastic toast. Better looking herb would be hard to imagine

Haha she wasnt cheap.. definitely took a gamble on her and its paying off! Thanks so much yall!! Thats quite the tongue twister growchy haha! Cant say that five times fast. They are stinking up that closet.. smells amazing. Got a little creative tonight and made a new avatar with the seeds from my first grow.
420-magazine-mobile1581459495.jpg

Haha she wasnt cheap.. definitely took a gamble on her and its paying off! Thanks so much yall!! Thats quite the tongue twister growchy haha! Cant say that five times fast. They are stinking up that closet.. smells amazing. Got a little creative tonight and made a new avatar with the seeds from my first grow.
420-magazine-mobile1581459495.jpg
Love it toast! The slurricane is beautiful. So frosty and the plant itself is a jaw dropper!

Thank God for Punk Rock to kill disco.
happy growing

I think that was about the time I stopped listening to the radio.... just got sick of disco...man was that some terrible music or what? Bunch of guys singing like girls and dressed that way too... WFT was that? Thank God for SRV .... :Namaste:

Toast can almost taste the teasers... :high-five:

Yer kicking it up there bud. Smoke report.... must give smoke report!

Back
Top Bottom