Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Haha join the chem cult!! Was feeding the flower ladies maybe their final feeding a little bit ago and i knew i saw some little thing running around in there the past few days.. honestly thought all these bright lights were making me start to see little shadows. But nope the devil himself is in my tent...

Im ok with spiders guys but i HATE wolf spiders!! Fast creepy little shits, or big shits, whatever size, they are faster then a fucking cheeta and their bites can sometimes cause necrosis and are very painful. Brown recluses are even worse but they hide more then wolf spiders. Hes probably high as shit crawling all over my buds.. the lucky little bastard.

Check it out hes just like sup bro nice plants you have here...
420-magazine-mobile762710346.jpg

Maybe we can be friends.. creepy little fella.
420-magazine-mobile1715505252.jpg

Hey Toast here is a update the reveg. are doing great buds all over. Sure hope the clone makes it. Feeding the go box nutes at week 2. Just ph water for the 10 degree plant will dry out and try to end up with a oz. I dought it. but close I think. I will be able two use grow spaces one to veg. and one to flower. Will move the 2 reveg. plants to the flower tent. Pop a White widow fem. and a couple Autos. Here is a couple of pics.
reveg_32.JPG

reveg_51.JPG

happy growing

I am thinking about running some autos thur the winter with my White Widow fem. and keeping her as a mother and getting some clones to plant outside in my garden and pool house. Then will have 3 grow spaces during the summer. Well 4 with the garden.
happy growing

Sounds like a great plan to me.. lots of buds coming your way!! Ill make sure to send ya a few extra autos then. Got a question for ya though.. those sour d seeds, how do you get them to pop? Im on my third now and no tap roots yet.. wonder if planting her straight into the soil would be better. Maybe third times the charm though, ill bug you again in a few days lol.

Toast I used the h202 and water 24 hrs. then paper towels took a long time and try to keep warm some at least 7 days Learned that from kitty. They will pop or at least one will. They dont pop fast you read about people getting tap roots in 18 hrs. and freak out I did. Yea just plant one see what happens. Hope it works out for you.
happy growing

Toast. Try scuffing the outside of the seed with some sand paper or a finger nail file. Especially around the split line. It helps moisture get into the shell.

Toast getting really ready to see if this all works out. It would be nice if I had had 3 tents set up. But the shower and tent will have to do tell spring.
happy growing

Back
Top Bottom