Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Well my autos fears have came to the surface.. what is happening is exactly what i was afraid of... day 16 after sprouting and she's already starting to flower.. no wonder why her side branches are starting to stretch.

I got my answer if i want to use 1 or 2 gal pots for my sog grow.. looks like im going with the 1 gals. No point in giving them the extra room if they dont need it.. guess i wont be topping her now lol.

Could i have stressed her into flower cause i didnt water her enough? That coco dries out so much faster than the soil and it may have dried while the soil stayed moist. Love learning! What a fun experiment this is! Woot
420-magazine-mobile1744022003.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1916385286.jpg

Hmm shit now that you say that sticky its making me want to toss her.. what am i gonna get out of her 5gs if that?? Feels like a waste of the kind soil in that pot.. hmm idk what to do lol. Maybe ill give her an other week and if she doesnt catch up ill pitch her and transplant the sour d into that pot.. thats if she sprouts!

Hmm shit now that you say that sticky its making me want to toss her.. what am i gonna get out of her 5gs if that?? Feels like a waste of the kind soil in that pot.. hmm idk what to do lol. Maybe ill give her an other week and if she doesnt catch up ill pitch her and transplant the sour d into that pot.. thats if she sprouts!
Just keep em in a small container. Mine did well!

420-magazine-mobile413219338.jpg

Hmm that looks great dabber.. i just dont think two or more months of work is worth it. But I feel kinda mean for giving her life and ending it like that.. not sure if i could do that to her. Cute little george.. ugh i cant do it lol.
Yeah it was easy for my to justify keeping her around as practice. Not sure how much of that you need though .

The little budsicle can be a fun little side grow, but certianly only if you have the resources.... I didn't have bloom nutes when I grew mine, just used the part B of my 2 part veg nute.

Actually that plant was supposed to be my submission to the red cup group grow.. But then she threw pistils like 2 or 3 weeks early.

Oh yea i remember that!! So that is what became of her! My solo cup gals buds wont look that good haha.. she didnt fair too well.

All the nutes are in the soil.. so really im just wasting ro water on her. 33 cents a gallon lol.. maybe ill spend a total of 10-15 bucks on her when its all done. Between the soil and water.. guess that's not bad for 5gs when you look at it that way. Im talking myself into keeping her haha!!

she's a pretty little thing i sure like the fall background colors,hey toast i got rid of that one to make room for another,i thought i saw a male pod hanging there my mistake i would keep her to what the hell you'll get something to smoke lol!

Idk looks pretty bomb to me toast!! But especially if they're in soil.... Id be really tempted to let them ride. Unless you want to use the soil for other endeavors.

My plant wasn't even 3 inches tall and had 3 nodes maybe...

The little ones can really surprise you!

Is your carbon filter one that has the reversible flange? Supposedly if you have one that you can reverse, you can essentially almost double the life of the filter. Just remove it and swap it with the back plate of the carbon filter and now you can maximize your use of the part that didn't get used too much. (not sure if any of that made sense.....tough to try to describe the process)

You say it true mate, we frankenstein our filters a lot like that over here :)

Back
Top Bottom