Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Well ill be damned.. nine days later and she finally showed up!!
420-magazine-mobile276496905.jpg

Thats the creme de la chem from mephisto i popped a week ago and stunted while she was just a little tap root.. i transplanted her like that twice and she lived!!! I feel horrible cause i soaked a skywalker seed earlier today and was gonna plant it her pot. Oops haha.

Well ill be damned.. nine days later and she finally showed up!!
420-magazine-mobile276496905.jpg

Thats the creme de la chem from mephisto i popped a week ago and stunted while she was just a little tap root.. i transplanted her like that twice and she lived!!! I feel horrible cause i soaked a skywalker seed earlier today and was gonna plant it her pot. Oops haha.

Gratz on the late pregnancy . have you tought about a name yet? "Slowpoke" would be a match I think?

Haha ohh yea they would wouldnt they growchy . feeling fuzzy a few hours later the high wore off mostly. But damn was it a good hint as to what the bigger buds will do.. man the three colas on her are getting biiig. Thanks a lot everyone!! You guys are awesome!

Two more weeks left.. i let them go a week too long maybe. Shouldnt have fed them overdrive plus the base nutes and bud candy last time. They would have been good to go.. hopefully they will pack on the extra weight that last week now. I switched the lights to 11/13 yesterday. Day 42 of flower.
420-magazine-mobile3112835.jpg

420-magazine-mobile679530814.jpg

Ihg slurricane
420-magazine-mobile1934270622.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2073523879.jpg

420-magazine-mobile504669059.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1775405907.jpg

420-magazine-mobile133157926.jpg

Ihg noahs ark
420-magazine-mobile1777996203.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1214323723.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1379178667.jpg

420-magazine-mobile32868337.jpg

420-magazine-mobile284020129.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1614047563.jpg

Beautiful buds toasted I'd smoke that in a second bro .

Aye slowpoke sounds good.. hopefully she doesnt start friggen flowering in 16 days lol. Different breeder so i think mephisto will show up sweet seeds but i think that dark devil was a lemon of the bunch cause ive seen lots of nice big dark devil plants. Thanks a lot guys i appreciate the kind words.. its gonna be my best smoke yet!!

Well my autos fears have came to the surface.. what is happening is exactly what i was afraid of... day 16 after sprouting and she's already starting to flower.. no wonder why her side branches are starting to stretch.

I got my answer if i want to use 1 or 2 gal pots for my sog grow.. looks like im going with the 1 gals. No point in giving them the extra room if they dont need it.. guess i wont be topping her now lol.

Could i have stressed her into flower cause i didnt water her enough? That coco dries out so much faster than the soil and it may have dried while the soil stayed moist. Love learning! What a fun experiment this is! Woot
420-magazine-mobile1744022003.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1916385286.jpg

Toast, you might want to experiment with deeper pots for autos. I have read many people mention that when the tap root hits the bottom is when it switches to flower. Now I don't know if thats true or not....having never grown an auto, but you could try it out....on a future grow.

If I was going to test it, i would probably run two pot sizes of substantially different depths....say 1 or 2 gallons and then a bigger 4 or 5 gallon. I would run 4 strains, with two plants per strain and i would run one of each strain in each sized pot. Lets you determine if its the depth that causes the auto to flower or if its simply time induced. Also by running 3 or 4 strains, you would be able to rule out if it was strain specific as well. If all 4 of the deeper bigger pots took longer to reach flowering, then you would have confirmed the pot depth would be the triggering cause to flower.

Thanks sticky and cannoi.. love the fall colors too, they are my favorite! Well van i highly doubt she got to the bottom.. half that pot is filled with kind soil so theres no way in hell that root hit the bottom of the pot. Maybe it hit the kind soil and she freaked lol. That soil is way to hot for a youngin to get through it. Thanks so much for the thoughts though, much appreciated!!

Yea you arent kidding.. each harvest i run out of buds about two months after. Leaving the last ones curing on their own.. damn the stone really sets in and is soo smooth then. I didn't enjoy smoking the vanilla kush until after it cured for a full month. Ill be expecting a present from you otm hehe.

Check it out i made myself a little cloner today.. forgot i took this monday off a while ago! Almost went into work this morning lol. Cost me nothing to make it.

Ice cream container
420-magazine-mobile63345664.jpg

420-magazine-mobile449886081.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1268509690.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1744892749.jpg

420-magazine-mobile748754573.jpg

If you are gonna run your line into the side of the container make sure the thing you poke the hole with is slightly smaller then the tubing so water wont leak out.
420-magazine-mobile1677633322.jpg

420-magazine-mobile523592101.jpg

420-magazine-mobile532755493.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1695939271.jpg

420-magazine-mobile713768282.jpg

Few questions on cloning and something i learned.. you dont need cloning gel or aloe or anything. Just a bubbler and water or so i read, we will find out!

Do clones need 24 hours of light or do they like a dark period too? How many times a day should i refill the bag with co2? Two, three? Hope thats enough light for them.. that bag is cloudy. Thanks guys have a great day!

I ran my first batch 24/7 until I had roots hitting the water then I backed of to 18/6, the current batch I just did the 18/6 and they were slower popping roots, the first batch had roots starting on day 6 and it was 10 days on the second.

I don't think you need to dome them, they will be taking in O2 through the leaves like they were when they were on the plant...they will start to look ugly after a week but as soon as the roots hit the water they perk up fast.

12-3_005.JPG

Its pretty dry right now.. doesnt the rh need to be higher for clones? Figured it would help that too.. i just saw sue do it on here so i figured i would try it out. Thanks a lot for the help otm!! Do the ends of the stalks need to be in the water or no? Right now they are in it.

Is it a cutting? Don't know if I sound silly but is a clone a cutting?

Its pretty dry right now.. doesnt the rh need to be higher for clones? Figured it would help that too.. i just saw sue do it on here so i figured i would try it out. Thanks a lot for the help otm!! Do the ends of the stalks need to be in the water or no? Right now they are in it.

I was running 35% RH in my veg tent and everything worked fine. I had about a 1/4" of the tip of the cutting in the water, I slightly scraped the last 1-1 1/2" of the stalk with a razor blade, that is where the roots will develop, the bubbles will keep everything wet under the cover.

I did that same thing to the stems and its about that much in the water.. nice 35% is what it is in there. Thanks a million fellas!! Will be so damn cool to keep these strains going without using the seeds i have left of them. Only have one of the chemdawg and two of the lost coast og.. these clones will save me monies woot!

Back
Top Bottom