Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Haha cant wait to toke these tantalizing tasty testers.. they are at the perfect rh after sitting in the jar for almost 8 hours. Smells are toned down but still there and the buds are super sticky.. specially noah.
420-magazine-mobile1285602220.jpg

In house genetics slurricane
420-magazine-mobile430857032.jpg

Noahs ark
420-magazine-mobile1342805841.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1439458292.jpg

Thanks guys... i swear im not overreacting.. maybe a little but wow, noahs ark is amazinggg!! Not sure if its cause ive been smoking the same buds for a few months now but damn im so energetic and have a clear headed high but still stoned after just one hit!

The back of my throat tastes like delicious lemony fuely weed.. did not expect that from tiny crap buds, didnt smoke the one in the picture just the teeny tiny bits that were underneath that baby top. Still stoned after 15 minutes.. pretty damn good for early testers. My brain is tingling.. i cried a little when i hit it lmao.

Im sorta bipolar and certain types of weed make me super happy, this is one of those. Im so happy i have another seed! I could talk all day it feels like lol. Ahhhh shiiit

Haha ohh yea they would wouldnt they growchy feeling fuzzy a few hours later the high wore off mostly. But damn was it a good hint as to what the bigger buds will do.. man the three colas on her are getting biiig. Thanks a lot everyone!! You guys are awesome!

Two more weeks left.. i let them go a week too long maybe. Shouldnt have fed them overdrive plus the base nutes and bud candy last time. They would have been good to go.. hopefully they will pack on the extra weight that last week now. I switched the lights to 11/13 yesterday. Day 42 of flower.
420-magazine-mobile3112835.jpg

420-magazine-mobile679530814.jpg

Ihg slurricane
420-magazine-mobile1934270622.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2073523879.jpg

420-magazine-mobile504669059.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1775405907.jpg

420-magazine-mobile133157926.jpg

Ihg noahs ark
420-magazine-mobile1777996203.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1214323723.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1379178667.jpg

420-magazine-mobile32868337.jpg

420-magazine-mobile284020129.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1614047563.jpg

Thanks guys... i swear im not overreacting.. maybe a little but wow, noahs ark is amazinggg!! Not sure if its cause ive been smoking the same buds for a few months now but damn im so energetic and have a clear headed high but still stoned after just one hit!

The back of my throat tastes like delicious lemony fuely weed.. did not expect that from tiny crap buds, didnt smoke the one in the picture just the teeny tiny bits that were underneath that baby top. Still stoned after 15 minutes.. pretty damn good for early testers. My brain is tingling.. i cried a little when i hit it lmao.

Im sorta bipolar and certain types of weed make me super happy, this is one of those. Im so happy i have another seed! I could talk all day it feels like lol. Ahhhh shiiit

Gratz on the great outcome Toasty! Did you decide on the auto already? I tought it was quick when mine started to flower at 30 days or so :p still the small ww looks tasty, but next time I would toss stunned auto's. Not Sure Why you had it. Dry Coco have my girls a bang to the head so I am always checking weight and with watering every other day or sometimes 3 days they do fine. If I do runoff every day they would be waterplants in here hehehe

Nah im gonna keep her.. she is a freak of nature lol. I dont even think the coco got that dry when i think about it.. its mixed with soil and just the top layer was dry. She wasnt drooping much at all either. Almost half her pot is kind soil.. ill probably reuse it if her roots dont use much of it. I doubt they will.

Heres george the dark devil auto from sweet seeds at 17 days after sprouting.. put my temp and rh monitor next to her for size reference. Bent her naughty butt over.. she deserves it lol.
420-magazine-mobile537063218.jpg

Back
Top Bottom