Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Thanks a lot fellas.. been working hard all around the grow room. The veg tent is doing well.. lots going on in there to me lol. I dug the cream de la chem seed up today cause im honestly getting really impatient with these damn seeds lol.. she grew a little more so i buried her a little deeper and watered. George the little dark devil auto is doing well.

The bigger plants are showing sex and shooting pistils from their calyxs.. cept the gsc, she must be a late bloomer. Love how the chemdawg is almost a week younger but bigger then the other two.. shes gonna be a big gal! Sprayed em down with ro water cause its been so dry. Chemdawg top right, lost coast og bottom left and gsc xtrm bottom right.
420-magazine-mobile302832456.jpg

They are getting bushier now
420-magazine-mobile1273422951.jpg

Pistils on chemmie
420-magazine-mobile136712715.jpg

Thanks so much vex! Never thought about the chemicals they use to bleach out the paper towels.. good thought there. My first paper towel seed grew a nice long tap root and i guess i got spoiled with my first attempt. I got a tube of 10 skywalker seeds in with my sodk pack.. pretty excited about that. If this creme de la chem seed fails to sprout ill try one of those since i have 10. Ugh ill never go to my highschool reunion.. that sounds painful haha. Glad she got ya out of there lol!

Today was day 37 of flower.. checked the trichs a few days ago and hot damn they look good. Lots of cloudy some amber and the newer pistils they are pushing out the trichs around those are mostly clear.

So i decided ill give them a hit of overdrive tomorrow then start flushing afterwards.. plan on harvesting the weekend of the 16th. Gives them almost 8 full weeks of flower, 55 days.

Thanks a lot for the kind words and for following along mr brown.. it is much appreciated to have your help around here!!
Slurricane
420-magazine-mobile630737699.jpg

420-magazine-mobile865791294.jpg

Noahs ark
420-magazine-mobile1509451778.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1825771022.jpg

Awesomely me job brotha your killing it bro .

Thanks a lot fellas.. been working hard all around the grow room. The veg tent is doing well.. lots going on in there to me lol. I dug the cream de la chem seed up today cause im honestly getting really impatient with these damn seeds lol.. she grew a little more so i buried her a little deeper and watered. George the little dark devil auto is doing well.

The bigger plants are showing sex and shooting pistils from their calyxs.. cept the gsc, she must be a late bloomer. Love how the chemdawg is almost a week younger but bigger then the other two.. shes gonna be a big gal! Sprayed em down with ro water cause its been so dry. Chemdawg top right, lost coast og bottom left and gsc xtrm bottom right.

Pistils on chemmie

Nice stalk on her too toasted

Pistils on chemmie

Very nice looking room you got there! It’s gonna be one hella good new year at your casa! And I’m with penny. Chem dawg is smokin!!

Thanks joe and moon.. chemmie is my fav too pw... ever since she popped out of that shell.. cant wait to see what kind of buds she grows. Dont think i have ever smoked a chemdawg strain.. mmm!

The organics seem to really beef up those stalks.. im not sure chemical nutrients jive with the spagnum moss and whatnot in the soil. Once it starts to break down in the soil i think that is what has been giving me problems in flower and a buildup of those chemicals in the soil too im sure. I think my buds are great, not complaining there.. but think of how great they would be without the bottoms of my plants burning up and those issues not occuring.

They are all pretty my friend... But on to important questions, is there a Risk Game in there?????? JK of course... I'm starting to think of trying a Chem myself..............

GL and Keepem Green

Thanks joe and moon.. chemmie is my fav too pw... ever since she popped out of that shell.. cant wait to see what kind of buds she grows. Dont think i have ever smoked a chemdawg strain.. mmm!

The organics seem to really beef up those stalks.. im not sure chemical nutrients jive with the spagnum moss and whatnot in the soil. Once it starts to break down in the soil i think that is what has been giving me problems in flower and a buildup of those chemicals in the soil too im sure. I think my buds are great, not complaining there.. but think of how great they would be without the bottoms of my plants burning up and those issues not occuring.

Chemdog is pretty special, makes great crosses

Thanks so much everyone you guys are awesome!! Not feeling too great today but all these nice comments helped! Id recommend the chem to everyone.. that seed she came from was tiny and premature, shes also five days younger then the other two, but she is the biggest and most vigorous grower. Havent had the buds yet obviously but i have heard only good things about chem strains.

Back
Top Bottom