In Progress - Legal Closet Grow - Low Budget Fire

20160502_085529.jpg
moved them in to their permanent home

Yes it is, I plan propping it up and thru the plants later. It's a small co2 it's mostly to just up the total ppm of the room. The fan blows it all off the plants anyways imo....
In regards to the drip pan, I water slowly until I see seepage then wait and waste the excess. :) I used to grow in 5 gallon buckets with no holes in the bottom what soever, all I would do is pour in water semi-slowly letting it soak in and then keep pouring until it fills up to the rim and stop. Plants loved it were dry every 3 days like clockwork.

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile667954626.jpg
borderliner and northern lights, made holes on side of bucket to tie down to, making both these plants canopies even hopefully.
420-magazine-mobile1412033963.jpg
ak47 no need to train each node is 2, 2, 2 and 1 that didn't top? I just retorted it. So should be 2 2 2 2. Then I'll retop them 1 more time :)
420-magazine-mobile1308739725.jpg
my white queen is not growing much, I think it's a number of reasons, so I'm just giving her plain water and time .

Got my fan/filter combo the other day, had to take pictures of it and send them to the company the carbon is leaking out and the screen has been pushed down inside of it so it will just suck air thru the open holes and not filter anything ;/ So i sent some pictures and the company is looking into it. I also got my new dimmable and switchable ballast, I put in my 5 year old hps bulb and it worked lol same with my 5 year old MH bulb. Will buy some new bulbs and keep the old ones as backups. My 420 app was not working properly so i haven't been updating much. Will get some pictures this evening!

From Closet to a tent for some flower to pay the rent? Haha sorry mate not implying anything. Just started typing realized it was rhyming and went with it. I live in WA as well so I am like you one of the lucky who have the freedom of a legal grow. Excited to see what you produce here mate. Cheers!

I have 5 white queens, 2 northern lights in solo cups and 2 ak47 and 2 borderliners in the green pots...1 liter maybe? Some will stay with me and some will be moved to a friends greenhouse at the end of the month. I will also make some more later in a 10-20 days for my next crop. Also I think I'm just going to stick clones in the solo cups from now on that way when they start growing I can just transplant them to 3 gallons and stop looking for roots every day!

2 of each clones will be going to my friends house to grow outside in a greenhouse super excited about....found out my neighbors smoke and one is a botanist....not the good kind he just identifies plants but he does work for somthing along the lines of fish and game or something could come in handy so I'm giving him 1 of each clone and I'll be helping him grow them. So in my tent I'll have my 4 mothers, 2 borderliners clones which I topped last night, 2 ak47, 2 white queens and 1 northern light pictures coming when lights up

420-magazine-mobile1302501613.jpg
two new borderliner I just topped
420-magazine-mobile936397495.jpg
two new ak47
420-magazine-mobile781787390.jpg
two white queens and a NL
420-magazine-mobile941678965.jpg

Thinking maybe 1 more for an even 12 to flower with, 4 biggums in 5 gallons,4 medjums in #3s, 4 clajones in 1 liters for fun :) it's sad I had to send my carbon filter back due to damage, I would have my ducting all setup and my 2x2 xtrasun hood with dimmable/switchable ballast running anywhere from 400-1000 watts on these girls :/

20160518_104808.jpg
node i got a burn tip on
20160518_104902.jpg
close up look
20160518_105129.jpg
some odd growth i have no idea why only on one branch of my northern lights
1463706453399-392742761.jpg
Group photo, did some more training on all the bigs the white queen on the left is not really growing so i trimmed a bunch of fan leaves off of her and spread her out as best i could. borderliner getting wider by the day, the two tall clones are also borderliner it loves what i got, topped the 2 other green potted ak47's as well

Back
Top Bottom