In Progress - Legal Closet Grow - Low Budget Fire

I hooked up my hood and ballast also, ran it at 750 watts for about 3 hours yesterday, still waiting on my filter...and I will probably need an AC. I wish i could grow without one...gunna look at homemade swamp coolers :p I want to grow these for a few more weeks in veg and get some super cropping done. The white queen looks horrible but her clones look just fine so we will see, I don't think she liked training...im thinking just a few tops on the next gen, ak47 same thing...northern lights....i don't know i think i should plant the last seed and see if it turns out better, this one has looked like a mutant the whole time...borderliner could be a bit thicker in the stems, thats why i want to supercrop it plus slow it down from stretching to much. :smokin:

All the bags are have been removed from the clones 2 days ago, all have been doing relatively well, and a few of the older ones are starting to show growth. This clonex gel and rapid rooters do a great job, pretty simple and effective imo. The borderliner clones in my picture are just the best growing plant, I dont remember saying but i dont check my ph or tds of my fish ferts. Also why northern lights and white queen are both so slow growing, even the ak47 has slow growth from it, i topped the two ak clones like 3 days ago and barely got any new growth. Ill do things right sometime just got back to work though from a 3 month lay off and all this has been on credit for the most part. Itll be worth it in the long run, i plan on getting years out of that tent ;):volcano-smiley:
20160522_174813.jpg
The 8 on the left are for my outdoor friend who just got her card :) see how tall those borderliners are compared to the other clones?

Forgot to say i put them under 750 watts of MH for about 4 hours yesterday, gunna do it every day or try anyways. I don't have the exhaust and intake hooked up yet, i need to go get a few more pieces and my replacement should be here on the 25th, Cheers!

420-magazine-mobile1298912461.jpg
ok so a little backwards in transplanting I know. The borderliner is my biggest plant and didn't seem to root bound in its #3 pot so I only transplanted it and put my 1 liter pot clones in 5 gallon buckets. Not sure when I'm going to flip to flower, I have a 450 cfm pulling heat off my 1000 mh the Temps stay below 80 during the night during the day it gets as high as 85. So can't wait to cut to 12 12. Thinking of setting up my 250 cfm fan to blow air out of my bedroom so I'd have 2 exhausts to keep Temps down.

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1421015594.jpg
here's the clones for outdoor and 2 on the right for the neighbors...maybe another week then I'll put them in 5 gallon buckets in the greenhouse. I bought 4 bags of ocean forest today and 1 happy frog. Got 3 FFOF left and half the happy frog. Got a minor oh tester and my water was like 9 ph so I've been fixing it up anywhere from 5.5 to 6.5.

So just thought about it and my 4 bigs are 2 months old today....so small imo but this is my first time doing LST lol and all the topping I've done "alot" Also could be because I been rocking a +9 ph which is no longer an issue as I bought a cheap set to get me through this grow. Also made sure to buy some happy frog strictly for clones as I ran out and used FFOF instead....not optimal but still have a 100% rate

I did a review for AMS and got 50% off my next order, and then they said I could use that with their buy 1 get 1 so I got 20 limoncillo's and 5 freebies for 103$ US, I believe it's a sativa dominant. I grew lemon skunk my first grow and couldn't get it from Ams so I just went with this limoncillo's and 5 more freebies of white queen. Lol I did ask for something different from white queen but I don't think they will oblige. Can't wait to get the beans so I can get them rolling :) LOVE THE LEMON:)

They didn't look good when I pulled them back in, but I planned on that so I put them out dry and brought them in and gave em a good watering. I'm gunna try and get them out Thursday late afternoon

Everything is looking great except my temperatures....90+ the plants are showing no signs of heat stress yet thank goodness. I got 2 small circulating fans and then the 450 exhausting the room. I'm going to buy a coworkers air conditioner so funny he has 2 available both fairly new. Was thinking of getting them both and seeing which works better and gifting the other to my baby's mama lol. One is a portable and on is a window unit....I'm not sure what where to go in this area...ive never had to cool my room, and my room is a full tent already. I'm thinking I'll do an exhaust only with passive intake from my bedroom that's aircooled and stays around 73 to 80 depending on how well it cools and how long it stays cool ?

A couple days with high Temps and they will be fine. Whenever we have a hot day in the room I make sure to give them a good spray down just before lights turn off. My thinking is that they had to burn off water to stay cool so I give them a quick spray to replace it. Then I apologize and run my fingers through them lol. The portable ac with passive intake would work. Or if you keep your room cool enough and you could get a 6" in line fan for $20 bucks at lowes or home depot. We have two that run 250 cfm just for intake. Just a thought. :thumb:

I do have another 250 actually, so I'll run that for intake from the cooled down room. Yeah I was super weary of not water my plants but im positive they will be ok till tomorrow evening. With the high Temps the smaller pots are definitely a lot lighter all the time. Thanks

It's funny to see how much my ph affects my plants. After not checking for 2 months I've been giving them much better range where the nutrients are accessible this last week. My plants in the tent are all fine, they can take whatever but most my clones in solo cups with FFOF are burning and showing plenty of signs. I'm not to worried about it, after my initial startup and I'm more dialed in, this will not be a problem. I am back to work and although the contract is only until november I should be able to get a few good harvests in.

420-magazine-mobile1131964434.jpg
just some burned clones

Here's some northern lights clones dang girls are mutants the smaller one cloned funny but you can still see the mutations once these clones get put into flower I will plant my last NL bean
420-magazine-mobile377637814.jpg

Sorry been super busy with work life and women lol, No excuse i know! i don't have time to update pictures but they sure have grown and alot has happened. I moved the 8 clones to outside on the 9th and also switched my garden to 12/12. I started off by transplanting from solos to 1/2 gallon pots and already roots are sticking out the bottom of the pots when i checked today! i will transplant in a week or so to 5 gallon buckets. I know the longer i wait the more root damage i will incur as they are starting to grow through the drain holes. I buried them into the soil 6 inches so thats half the problem lol. They have easily doubled in size since i put them outside. My tent I started off by switching the light in complete darkness haha i had a fun time trying not to cause any damage, but managed just fine. I set my timer to 13 hours darkness for the first 2 days and then went 12 12. The clones in 5 gallon pots have really grown, they are about double the size as my last update! I doubt ill get some huge yield off this crop as I am giving them only fish fertilizers alaska morebloom and some roots organic that is 0/2/2 npk. I gave a full dose feeding 2 days after switching and i noticed a small burn but nothing detrimental. All plants look healthy and happy. I also got my limoncello's 7 days after ordering! I was stoked to see them and put them in the paper tower that i kept moist in my closet. I put 4 down and all 4 sprouted....I put them in soil and 24 hours later 1 was good and growing 2 were showing and 1 ahad lost its top and is just a stem ;/ im letting it go hopefully it will recover...I took off the shell and membrane off one and the tip broke off as well. Super brittle i should have waited a while longer but i want them to grow now! lol lesson learned atleast ill have 2 healthy ones for sure. Good enough for this grow...I will be sure to upload pictures when I have time! :BLUNT:

Back
Top Bottom