In Progress - Legal Closet Grow - Low Budget Fire

20160420_193951.jpg
day 21 ponytail action

looking at actually buying a grow tent for lots of reasons....any tips be great.
Well we currently have 2 tents. And this weekend we will be getting out of one of them and making a dedicated grow room in the basement. So what are your concerns? We couldn't control Temps or RH any better in a tent. It sucked lol

Well i was hoping for a cheap website lol, but i searched and read alot about a few tents all day yesterday. I ended up purchasing a 5x5x6.5 Apollo tent. I chose this tent for a few reasons, it was 1/3 the price of a gorilla tent and i read alot of reviews not all great some said a few light leaks but i have no problem fixing those. The tent cost 165 plus tax worth it for me to be able to hang my 1000 watt lights, if i can keep temps down. What were your problems with your tents Nismo? to many lights or not enough fans with high CFM? I like your idea to goto the basement. That was my first grow area. I was able to have a veg and flower room with up to 30 plants total. 10 flowering every month about.

Thank you, these plants have some good genotypes! Believe it or not this is my first time using the ponytail lol. Im using it to try to let undergrowth catch more light while slowing down the new growth for a more level canopy for flowering. Also I want like 30 clones lol so the bigger these get over the next month the better! They need to get transplanted this week.

Sorry for the photo diarrhea LOL:jawdropper: I took individual photos of each plant and then uploaded and preceded to mix them up :bravo::bravo: Even a duplicate of the white queen my bad!Some photos are of them all tucked in for the day and letting all nodes exposed to light. The borderliner photo with the lighter is the first node to comeout and is the result of ponytails. The leaf with the burn on it im not sure what is, but if anyone does let me know please thank you!

Greeting GreeenFingers! Thank you for the compliments, everythings looking good so far :) Gunna check out that scrog ya got going on if ya dont mind!

No problem at all :) Don't mind if you do ha ha are you thinking about doing a SCROG or something similar yourself?

The ak47 is the plant im torturing because she is what appears to be a week ahead of the class. Im trying to slow her growth up top and encourage growth on the bottom while also experimenting on breaking her ankles to see how she responds. If all goes well i will wait until transplant shock is over after next week. Then i should be able to top a few more nodes near even with the main canopy and break the rest of the branches. As far as the other plants they have all been topped once and are still growing the "Y" slacking...if Ak47 flowers as fast as its vegging it might just be my main plant if the yields good. Btw all information on my seeds can be found at the amsterdam marijuana seed bank indoor feminized.

Back
Top Bottom