Indoor Blueberry & Trainwreck - Outdoor Big Bud - Biodiesel Mass Auto All Soil & OC+

Pierce89

Hey guys and gals here's my journa it's a late start, but that's how I roll

What strain is it?1xblueberry,1xtrainwreck,1xbig bud,1xsweet black angel, 3xbiodiesel mass(autoflowering)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?all very hynrids
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?trainreck,blueberry,biodiesel mass flowering
If in Veg... For how long?big bud, sweet black angel vegging about 2 wks
If in Flower stage... For how long?trainwreck,blueberry 2wks, biodiesel mass I noticed fisrt blooms 3 days ago(autoflowereing
Indoor or outdoor?Indoor:trainwreck, blueberry/outdoor
Soil or Hydro?all soil
If soil... what is in your mix?2/3 MG organic pro mix
If soil... What size pot?indoor 1.5 gal due to limited height/outdoor 2.5 gal for the autos and the the big bud and sweet black angel have germed in a 1 gal because they'll soon go in the ground. I may also germ another trainwreck for outdoors along with a lemon skunk
Size of light?indoor: 302w of CFLs
Is it aircooled?the light?no. The box? yes
Temp of Room/cab?66-68 light off 80-84 with lights on, has spiked to 88 on two occasions but it went down before I could find a cause.
RH of Room/cab?35% lights on up as high as 50-55 with lights off(a VERY humid state)
PH of media or res?6.6
Any Pests ?not inside, but I'm sure I'll have some small battles outside with mammals. I always do. Damn deer will jump right over a fence, such assholes!
How often are you watering?When they're dry
Type and strength of ferts used?OC+ the ultimate in simplicity.

Whew! that was tough!

:high-five:

Re: Indoor Blueberry & Trainwreck/Outdoor Big Bud,Biodiesel Mass auto all soil & OC+

Indoor:Okay, right now my Trainwreck is 17" inches tall(topped) and my blueberrys is about 12-13"(LST'd). They're both about 2wks into flowering and going nicely. I've purposely kept them short due to limited available height.

Outdoors:The autos(biodiesel mass) are about 3 wks from seed. The shortest is right at 12", while the other two are both about 18". I noticed flowers on one 4 days ago and the other two the next day.

Outdoors:The Big Bud and Sweet Black Angel are both 2 wks for seed SBA is 4" and BB is about 5". They will go in the ground in about 2-3 more wks when their roots are big and bountiful.

Tomorrow I will post pics of all.

Re: Indoor Blueberry & Trainwreck/Outdoor Big Bud,Biodiesel Mass auto all soil & OC+

FUCK!!!! Just spent alot of time posting alot of pics and accidentally closed the tab switching between here and the pic gallery.

Anyways my fucking 300 dollar camera isn't rechargable(takes AA's and I'm fresh out)so
here are the WORST PICS EVER,taken by holding a mini netbook away from me towards my plants.
Semi group shots:
2012_04_08_16_14_55_097.jpg

2012_04_08_16_15_20_400.jpg

Semi solo shots:
2012_04_08_16_15_53_538.jpg

2012_04_08_16_16_00_883.jpg

2012_04_08_16_16_11_621.jpg

top shots:
2012_04_08_16_16_20_797.jpg

2012_04_08_16_18_04_486.jpg

So that is all the terrible shot of the Biosdiesel Mass.

Now the babies going in the ground:
left: Big bud. right: Sweet Black Angel
2012_04_08_16_28_35_885.jpg

Big Bud:
2012_04_08_16_29_02_967.jpg

Sweet Black Angel:
2012_04_08_16_28_46_330.jpg

very secluded mate, are some of the plants with the buds the indoor grow just getting some outdoor goodness,
you should get some rechargable batts for your camera then you could keep a set charging while your using the other set, its what i had to do for my old camera as i found i was buying batteries every week to take picture of my kids when they was born, so i tried rechargable batts and it cut the cost down and they seemed to last longer before going flat,

just a thought,

nice pics though mate, can see the plants thats the main thing,
you know your cfls, is that actual watt and not the watt they say it is, ie a 30watt cfl says its a 150watt equivealent, when it actually only is a 30watt bulb, or have you got the bigger 150 actual watt bulbs

Haha looking good pierce! Ya go get a few batteries for us! And I was wondering the same thing, are your indoors just outside for the pics or have they been brought in at night time?

No the large outdoor plants are the autos not even quite a month from seed. I'll get some batteries in the camera, and after midnight, when my lights flip on, I'll get pictures of the indoor plants. Tomorrow, I'll get some decent pics of the outdoor plants.
Thanks for checkin' it out guys. I've really enjoyed this community, but teSmp and don, I've really enjoyed hanging and chatting with you two guys about something I don't feel comfortable talking to other people about.

I've got pics, now I just have to find my freaking card reader. I know the little bastard is around here,somewhere. I can't decide if I should get unhigh, to try and remember, or get higher, seeing as how that was surely the condition I was in, when I lost it.

Re: Indoor Blueberry & Trainwreck - Outdoor Big Bud - Biodiesel Mass Auto All Soil &

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom