Indoor grow a whole world to explore

Spectre

Greetings from the Indian Nation's. Okla just recently legalized. Grew outside for year's. Until helicopters with Fleer started flying in the late 80s. Now I'm learning all over again. And you younger folk really have it easy. Cloning machines ready made hydro nutes.... Us ogs hade Miracle-Gro seed's and dirt. Thank you for making it easier for this old fart.

Attachments

• 2019-09-16-13-53-11.jpg
    2019-09-16-13-53-11.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 104
  • KIMG0482.JPG
    KIMG0482.JPG
    514.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 15686822964973597441838289509318.jpg
    15686822964973597441838289509318.jpg
    747.1 KB · Views: 89
Welcome Spectre to 420 magazine. You did a great job on that girl . Have you been to the helpful link for new members,below on my post I have it check it out ! And for the in door grow during the winter months our sponsors will help fill you a tent !

Have 5'x5'x80" tent. With 6" cool tube fixture', a hood style with sealed glass. and 3 1000 watt ballists. Just received cool tube and two ballists. Building grow room veg in room flower in tent. Also building my own hydro equipment. Starting zombie haze crop. This will be my third run. Just turned out light for 36 hours to jump start flowering. Will share progress of next crop from clone to Bud's unless there is some catastrophic incident. And hopefully include creating true feminized seed's. Still dirt grow but I'm on a budget. Hope to have hydro system in place by mid winter grow.

Have 5'x5'x80" tent. With 6" cool tube fixture', a hood style with sealed glass. and 3 1000 watt ballists. Just received cool tube and two ballists. Building grow room veg in room flower in tent. Also building my own hydro equipment. Starting zombie haze crop. This will be my third run. Just turned out light for 36 hours to jump start flowering. Will share progress of next crop from clone to Bud's unless there is some catastrophic incident. And hopefully include creating true feminized seed's. Still dirt grow but I'm on a budget. Hope to have hydro system in place by mid winter grow.
That’s how you start that journal, I know budget . Went from $400-500 in nutrients to $12-15 with MegaCrop nutrients!
I’m fixing to get my fifth grow with 420 and going with MegaCrop also from veg to harvest.
In my signature I have the flood and drain with 20 gallon reservoir.

Well for me there's no reason to get in to deep. Oklahoma only allows 6 seedlings and 6 adults at any given time with standard medical marijuana licence. To grow more would cost about $3500.00 including inspection's. So I grow enough for me. And can take my time learning breeding but mostly enjoying pain free day's. Sativa during day Indica at night. God's pain killer's put here just for us.

Well for me there's no reason to get in to deep. Oklahoma only allows 6 seedlings and 6 adults at any given time with standard medical marijuana licence. To grow more would cost about $3500.00 including inspection's. So I grow enough for me. And can take my time learning breeding but mostly enjoying pain free day's. Sativa during day Indica at night. God's pain killer's put here just for us.
Are you making rosin or oils ?

Have made some hand pressed hash. Looking into producing my own drops. Have tried rosin and oil makes me cough much. Broke neck at C4 when I was 21. sense then all of my cervical discs between skull and t2 have ruptured with three impingements and four inclusions that press on spinal cord. Looking into producing my own drops. Works almost as fast as smoking with same affect.

Attachments

• 15686913683437782251367436612472.jpg
    15686913683437782251367436612472.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 86
Have made some hand pressed hash. Looking into producing my own drops. Have tried rosin and oil makes me cough much. Broke neck at C4 when I was 21. sense then all of my cervical discs between skull and t2 have ruptured with three impingements and four inclusions that press on spinal cord. Looking into producing my own drops. Works almost as fast as smoking with same affect.
You could squish that and make what ever you want out of it ! I don’t have your problem God Bless You you most definitely came to the right place . So many ways to make it ! You’ll find it all here , these plants are 100% usable. Topicals to gummies.

If you have any questions,in the helpful link it has frequently asked questions that’s where to go to get a lot more responses and while there check out the way to a journal.

Back
Top Bottom