Indoor Grow - Blueberry & Cream Caramel Fem

re: Indoor Grow - Blueberry & Cream Caramel Fem

Here are some Pics of the other Blueberry and the Cream Caramel as of today. The sick BB is getting all the attention and I'm afraid they might get jealous. :eyebrowsmile:

Agosto_8_026.jpg

Agosto_8_028.jpg

Agosto_8_027.jpg

The Cream Caramel.
Agosto_8_032.jpg

All 3:
Agosto_8_042.jpg

I'm getting my closet today.. Got to work on it.

:peace:

I made a False Wall at the end of the room. I put the ac on top a of a big Pot (upside down), right behind the AC air exhaust there is a big air extractor. The extractor takes care of the ac hot air and pics up the warm air from the TOP of the room. That small 5000btu AC unit changed my life and life of my girls.

BB_CC_grow_room_032.jpg

BTW that AC is on 24/7, some tiemes 3 moths at at time for the last 2 years. I only turn it of for the harvest and drying :ganjamon:

hell yeah i gotta air conditioner in my room too and its helped out LOADS in the grow process and temps of the lights and everything!

Hi all. I'm getting close to cloning so I got a closet for my grow room to replace the old clone box I had. Here are some Pics.

This is the old box:
Closet_034.jpg

The new one:
Closet_029.jpg

Closet_003.jpg

LIGHTS: The Five Bulber:
Closet_014.jpg

24w x 4 = 96W & 6400 Lumen Output
40w x 1 = 96w & 2600 Lumen Output

Closet_012.jpg

I have 2 for a total of 18000 lumen output.
Closet_018.jpg

Lights ON:
Closet_019.jpg

The Basic Setup..
Closet_024.jpg

In the Grow Room.
Closet_037.jpg

The Ladies:
Closet_040.jpg

That's it. Ill get my clones next week.

Very impressive. Do you have one mother you will be taking clones from or will all the girls contribute to the cause? If you use only one mother for the clones do you seperate her from the rest of the girls to keep her in veg. or take the clones and let her flower?

I wont put the HID inside the Closet (for now) =). The idea here is to clone my ladies, get those clones in the closet and let the mothers flower. After 2 months (harvest) I'll move the clones that have been growing in the closet o the grow room, clone them and so on.

What do you think?

A clone from a clone from a clone. I thought I read somewhere that this depleats the potancy of the plant. You are proof that it does not and I dont have to wast time keeping one mother in veg. for clones. Thanks. always learning learning learning

I agree, but if you are growing several strains it is hard to keep all mothers in a relative small space. I'm adding White Widow and Jack 47 to my grow room soon. I would need another closet or room for all the mothers. This way I can keep clones from all strains.

Great feedback--always learning learning learning

Back
Top Bottom