Indoor Grow - VenturaGold

Day 47

Have all 3 of the females polinated and am starting to see the strong growth characteristics of each remaining females. Am still leaning towards plant no. 1, but could be plant no. 2 or no.4, wont really be able to truly assess until smoking.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us DGMGH

I see 1400 views on the stats, I think most of your followers are not registered members.

We'll move your journal to our completed forums per your request. If you decide to resume updates, we're happy to reactivate it for you.

Much peace and respect to you from 420 Magazine. ;)

Day 54

Plant 1

Plant_1_day_54.JPG

Plant 2

Plant_2_day_54.JPG

Plant 4

Plant_4_day_54.JPG

Just thought even though this journal is complete, I would post some current pics.
All seeded and growing strongly. The plants are quite aromatic and starting to crystalise after 4 weeks in flower, so it should be a nice 9 week flowering.

CMX, great minds must think alike!

Have taken the girls outside to get some sun and they are loving it like you wouldn't believe. Will get the current girls seeds and start them in the ground in about 3 weeks time. Great genetics... yet again!!!

Outdoors.JPG

Plants 1 & 2

Plant_114.JPG

Plant_214.JPG

Plant 4

Plant_49.JPG

Day 61

As the purpose of this grow was to get seeds and to thus start a solid breeding programme, after 4 weeks of flowering, I have moved the plants outside. It is getting warmer, but as it is still 12/12 light, shouldn't have a problem with the plants maintaining flowering and seed maturation. Am very excited by what I am seeing in the variety, colouration is just starting to appear and I think the cooler outdoor conditions may have enabled this process to be greatly sped up.

Plant 1

009137.JPG

Plant 2

008158.JPG

Plant 4

010141.JPG

007154.JPG

In the above spictures of plant 4, there is the appearance of 1 male flower on its lower branch. The plant itself didn't take any pollination off the male VG, and I think the male flower has appeared as a way of the plant reproducing as it is happy in its environment. I like this trait in a strain.

Seeding of Plant 1 & 2 is going along smoothly, will probably collect in 3 weeks time.

Day 63 Week 9

Quick dry smoko report as at 9 weeks.

Plant 1 - really unusual limey citrus zing with a touch of haze spice?

Plant 2 - deep frothing taste of sweet candy stronger high and cough than expected.

Plant 3 - As it is the smallest of the trio, I will leave her for another week to test.

Very impressed, particularly plant 2, which is seeded from the male plant no.5. I checked both plants for their seed maturity and they are about a week off harvesting.

Have had really strong winds here over the last 24 hrs and even though they were staked, Plant no. 1 and no.4 have been broken. All OK though, as plant 2 is still going, better staked, and plant 1 seeds look close to maturity. I will just leave the seeds buds on the hung stalk to dry.

Ventura Gold plant No. 2 Day 64

011122.JPG

001175.JPG

Back
Top Bottom