Introducing yourself

tomsimonsen

420 Member
How's it going everyone like to thank you for the invite I'm tom 53 single father living in western New York. Long time smoker done some outdoor grows , indoor grow and now since prices for pot have crashed I'm trying my hand at reversing female with sts and pollinate what I desire and tuck away seeds for later on

How's it going everyone like to thank you for the invite I'm tom 53 single father living in western New York. Long time smoker done some outdoor grows , indoor grow and now since prices for pot have crashed I'm trying my hand at reversing female with sts and pollinate what I desire and tuck away seeds for later on
Welcome Tom! Pleased to meet you. It would be great to see what you're doing, you might want to consider starting a grow journal here. What strains have you got growing?

Welcome to 420 Magazine @tomsimonsen

What strain are you currently working with?
What type of growing do you enjoy?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom