Is she ready? Pics

I hope you plan on doing a smoke report! I bet they will be an awesome smoke and an incredibly stone.

+Reps on the harvest

Thanks very much for the nice responces!:grinjoint: I worked pretty damn hard! But site like this are what makes it possible to easily get the info you need!
Anyways I hope I don't miss any questions.

nice harvest... they look huge. i vote for creme de le creme photo on that last cola shot before harvest. thats a nice photo of a nice nug...
I will be sure to submit a pic! there are still more to come. I still have several plants in the ground! Ill pic which one when they are all finnished

soooooo are they curing, jarred? hows the smell? any tastes yet?
They have been in jars for 3 days. I think i dried them a little two quick but the buds still taste pretty great and are already a smooth smoke. Taste on these plants very from a variety of phenos which is kind of nice. Some what hashy, earthy, sweet, fberry.
All have a pretty mellow flavor. Smells vary from sweet, pungent, fruity and one pheno type has a strong citus smell which I havent harvested yet.

You just gottem' growin' outdoors by neighbors fences like it ain't no thang!
Congrats on those huge brass balls you tote around everywhere. :)
Yes I do have them by the neighbors fence. They were more (not pot)plants growing between my girls and the fence which used to help camoflage them but they went to seed and died out! I don't think he will freak out if he sees them. If he tries to climb the fence and take them he might get caught in the barbed wire at the top! LOL! Sometimes the best way to hide something is in plane sight. When i take my girl back to show them to her she she cant even find them till i point them out! She ain't a pothead though! Ha ha! Today I was working on these condos restoring wind damage and kept smelling skunk. Then when I was on top of the condo I looked down and seen three plants. So I have 3 more additions to my garden! Actually I would never do that I just thought it would be funny to say. I convinced my coworker not to try and mess with them by saying that they wont have much bud onthem before the frost. I just thought that would be cool to share. That is the 3rd time I have found pot plants while at work.

Those are some very nice buds, An awesome harvest for sure. Do you know what strain those purple ones are? whatever strain they are, They makes my eyes red just lookin' at 'em! How do they smoke? Hows the high? & smell,taste?? looks like cannaseur quality to me....Man....:clap::clap::yummy::clap::clap:

It's Nirvana's Ak-48, which I got because I read that it is AK-47 bread to produce a little more and finishes a little earlier. Also I email nirvana and got are reply back saying that its the same but yields more. Im not really sure that true cuz I heard that it may have nothing to do with AK-47 from serious seeds. I have also read that it is a cross of Nirvana's Jock Horror X Nirvana's ICE.
I love the high! I am a lightweight (I was a pothead for several years then quit for a few years) so just two hits send me souring. I find it hard to drive
Its smoke is right up there with some of the best dank i have laid eyes one.
This smoke gives occasional fits of laughter. Intense mind numbing waves of euphoria. Starts as an intense sativa and ends up leaving you in a couch lock indica type of stone if you don't stay busy doing something. One of my experienced smoking friends rolled up a blunt and smoked it like ti wasn't shit then he down a bag of check mix and passed out in the floor with his eyes half open. He kept cracking us up because he said " get this rat off me nigga! this rat is bitin me nigga!" while he was still sleep! Then when he finally woke up he said "damn thats some good weed" and started smoking more. It was funny cuz this was while we were trimming up the newly harvested crop and he was smoking the stuff that was harvest before a little early.

well anyways I will do a fool smoke report when rest of the plants are harvested and I will also get some nug shots. Final harvest and drying pics are coming! By the way the yeild was about 12OZ for three plants which i usually get atleast a half pound per plants.These ones are from my far out spot and we didn't get much rain this season. So it was hard to get as much water to them as need to pump up the yeild. Plus animal eating branches of them and digging them up does help much! I have a few plants I'm hoping to get a pound each. I will try to post some pics of tomorrow or sunday.

For anyone inturested Harbor Freight has A package of EYE LOUPES,5 to be exact for around $3.00 they start at X2-X3-X5-X7-X10 the X7 and X10 work pretty darn good
Been using them for several Yrs.

Beautiful Plants,Looks to me to be A little early,maybe A couple weeks,watch those Trichomes it goes from milky to amber fairly fast.

yeah most of the ones I harvested pretty early were from my far out site. I was getting tired of driving out there and it was pretty risky. I had to water a lot cuz of no rain. From now on Im using grow bags so the water stays around the plant. Even tho it was early it was still pretty dank.
The weird thing is that even the ones I left till october 19th the buds were looking pretty ripe and lost some cuz of mold but barely any of the trichomes was turning amber. I would say only ten percent. But still people were very impressed and some said it was some of the best the ever smoked.

I know it pretty late response but I was getting on here to compare last years grow with this year. I now have the same strain in 3 gallon bags of coco. I grew many more smaller plants. No topping or training. Just trimmed of the bottom few nodes. Its almost like a sea of green with slinder plants packed in pretty close where like can still penetrate

I have tried to zoom in with my camera but this is the best i can get...maybe i should mess with the settings more. I am broke and don't have money for a magnifying glass or a jewelers loupe. I want to be able to check the trichomes for change. Anyways does it look like she is close? I have another plant i want to get some pics of ill post in a little bit, 75% of the hairs on it are brown...but that doesn't necessarily mean they are ready. I want maximum potency or pretty close to it.
ready_or_not.jpg
Looks very good. Can you please help me with mine I've never went by trichomes before. Venom og just started 8th week of flower on Friday 21st I want the good high with highest potency..

20210521_202017.jpg

20210521_202009.jpg

20210521_201933.jpg

20210521_201908.jpg

20210521_201842.jpg

20210521_201831.jpg

20210521_201348.jpg

20210521_201323.jpg

20210521_201111.jpg

20210521_201105.jpg

Back
Top Bottom