is something eating these leaves?

falstaffo

572DF4B3-D137-467B-B6B8-2254EEFE4F92.jpeg
57DE4F3B-C447-4DC6-B011-330EEB86B2C6.jpeg
50278850-192F-4C48-B242-8E00BB4A202E.jpeg

could these be something munching inside the tent? or from another reason? i noticed these this morning at feeding time, one individual leaf on 3 indiviual plants, cant see anything on top or underneath leaves, no black dots no flies or anything suspect inside the tent, i spent a good 5-10 looking around but am unsure what to do.
thanks

Looks like normal abuse. any wo/manhandling at all can leave splits and cracks in the leaves

could be fan related, i try to blowover the canopy rather than directly onto them, possible
also ihave been in there a bit of late with some fiddling around, only on 1 of the suspect plants though,
so it is in an attic space, i thought the big bit munched looked like a catapillar or something lol
will perhaps get some of those bug catcher strips to hang from top of tent, and when im home later il have a good look around again. maybe try to get in there soon as lightts come on incase there are critters out when its dark lol

EBA46683-34E5-4B5C-B5C8-941A8A36A79F.png
C5926B36-3C2A-481E-8B1A-2EA559844F33.png
also are ultrasonic waves safe for plants, ive just been looking at those pest repellent plugs that release ultrasonic waves to keep bugs mice spiders out of areas.. might look at getting one if them too lol

The first pic does look like a caterpillar munched it-if that's the case,he'll still be on that plant somewhere-caterpillars don't roam from plant to plant,especially in pots,unless the plants are touching each other.

Shouldn't be too hard to find on a plant that size-if you don't find one,then give it a few more days to see if more damage appears (he's not going to eat your whole plant overnight)-if not,don't spray anything on the plants.
If you find more damage tomorrow or the next day,then Safer Caterpillar Killer is the thing to use on them,as @Grassmaster said a few posts back.
I've had quite a bit of experience dealing with them on my outdoor grows-moths just love to lay their eggs on Cannabis...

The other two pics look more like incidental leaf damage than something eating on them,at least to me.

ok so the safer brand catterpillar killer is not available in my country, i have found an organic garlic based bug killer? lol says it doesnt leave garlic smellor taste but organic lol

That would probably work if you do have caterpillars.
They shouldn't be hard to find on small plants-not many places they can hide yet.
Just look for them and pick them off when you find them.

ok so ive had a good look across all the plant, no caterpillars no slugs no black dots no flies i can see. i have however come across 2 more leaves with slices i on one of the suspect plants, i have a feeling it may be chris’ suggestion of the fan, so one of the plants is in a plastic tub (the one wih the extra slices) and the other 2 suspect plants are next to the plastic one; i am wondering if the fan is causings the leaves to blow onto the harsher edges at times and causing it. that and me rummaging around.

Back
Top Bottom