Is this a cal-mag deficiency or something else?

No, what I'm suggesting is that you basically rinse your coco out, running plain water thru it 3x the amt of the container-ish, to remove any built up salts that might exist in there, and then feed it lightly after that because coco has nothing for the plant, so you replace the 'rinse' water with food - and I suggest the light food for only a cycle or two initially, then decide how to proceed at that point based on how your plant responds.

eta: and you don't need to pH your rinse water - tho it wouldn't hurt if you did.

No, what I'm suggesting is that you basically rinse your coco out, running plain water thru it 3x the amt of the container-ish, to remove any built up salts that might exist in there, and then feed it lightly after that because coco has nothing for the plant, so you replace the 'rinse' water with food - and I suggest the light food for only a cycle or two initially, then decide how to proceed at that point based on how your plant responds.

eta: and you don't need to pH your rinse water - tho it wouldn't hurt if you did.
Okay thank you, do i run plain water through it 3x in one session or do i do it over the course of the day and just for that day then the day after resume light feeding? I looked online and it says like 10 days for a coco flush? :S

Okay thank you, do i run plain water through it 3x in one session or do i do it over the course of the day and just for that day then the day after resume light feeding? I looked online and it says like 10 days for a coco flush? :S
Sorry I wandered off (I do this a lot)
You can do it all in one session. The ten day flush thing is something that most folks on here consider to be bro-science, ie. not strictly necessary (it amounts to starving your girl in the last two weeks when she would be packing on weight in the buds)

not so certain what's going on. would like a pic of the whole plant.
a cal mag supplement would be an idea here. just run real light. you can feed coco right til the end.

only flush to correct a nute / ph issue. flushing is a one shot and go deal in coco, and you can feed right away or wait 24hrs then feed depending what the goal is.

Update: thanks to everyone who has patiently viewed this thread and responded with information. I have my feed Ph at 5.8 and the runoff is coming out at 6.4 which would indicate there's some kind of lockout going on i think?

On a side note, some of my orange hairs have got this fuzz on the ends of them. It's probably mold right?
attached the best picture i can get of it

IMG_20211028_151432.jpg

I see leaf cutter damage and would remove those leaf's immediately. those annoy me.
it was outside for a short period during the summer, bugs probably got to it yes but that's the least of my concern as there are no pests and haven't been for weeks. not gonna defoliate anymore during flower as she may need them. Sorry they annoy you but that isn't really helping me figure out my initial concern.

I guess it is possible - but usually mold would begin in a place where there is excessive moisture, not out on the dryest bits. If you think it is mold, just pull those pistils off carefully and don't touch the plant anywhere else until you wash your hands.

I guess it is possible - but usually mold would begin in a place where there is excessive moisture, not out on the dryest bits. If you think it is mold, just pull those pistils off carefully and don't touch the plant anywhere else until you wash your hands.
it's in quite a few places but ONLY on the orange hairs. It seems weird to me too that it would exclusively happen on the dryest areas.

again, a pic of the whole plant, or at least pulled a bit back would go a long way.

again, a pic of the whole plant, or at least pulled a bit back would go a long way.
I know you asked in a previous reply but the plant is in such a way that it's incredibly difficult to get a full plant picture. She's in a cupboard above my stairs and i can only back up so much to include the full plant. hang on though i'll try my best

nice way to adapt to a space. good job. :)
what i meant was just pull back a bit so we can see the whole bud or maybe two. should be more specific. oops.

also turn off the burple and just use the flash. it won't hurt the the plant.

other than that you are looking real good from what i see.

what i meant was just pull back a bit so we can see the whole bud or maybe two. should be more specific. oops.

okay dude give me 2 mins i'll get what you need!

my cameras flash is so bright it almost whites everything out so i hope this is ok.

IMG_20211028_184623.jpg

my cameras flash is so bright it almost whites everything out so i hope this is ok.

IMG_20211028_184623.jpg
Hey @Ganner how are you doing.
Great grow room my friend.
I'm sorry I can't remember what issue your concerned about. :bong:
But I don't see anything wrong in the last pic.
Healthy buds. :thumb:
But your girl is shy her fan leaves.
Do not pick any leaves off her she needs them, seriously :Namaste:
But she looks good.
Keep feeding up until you turn your lights off for 24hrs before harvest.
Stay safe.
Bill

Hey @Ganner how are you doing.
Great grow room my friend.
I'm sorry I can't remember what issue your concerned about. :bong:
But I don't see anything wrong in the last pic.
Healthy buds. :thumb:
But your girl is shy her fan leaves.
Do not pick any leaves off her she needs them, seriously :Namaste:
But she looks good.
Keep feeding up until you turn your lights off for 24hrs before harvest.
Stay safe.
Bill
Hey again, Bill. Doing alright thanks, hope you're well.

My initial issue was the discolouration of some of the upper fan leaves, this thread has turned into a profile just for her it seems now.
Now i'm concerned i have the beginnings of mold taking place and need some help identifying it. My pH is fine going in but runoff is high. Will not remove any foliage from now.

Additional: she began flowering at the start of September, so that would suggest she's 8 weeks into flower and given she's a sativa she could have another 4 weeks left yet? Do you agree?

Back
Top Bottom