Is this a Pest? Or Deficiency?

Calinewgrower44

420 Member
ICE by MSNL in veg just FFOF no dry admentments just ph water, some recharge here and there. Just up potted so should be fine on nutes.

20230224_194154.jpg

Welcome to @420! Could be a deficiency or overload of nutes., or even a watering/ph issue. It doesn’t look like pests. A picture of the whole plant would be helpful. Also, need info on what you’re growing in (soil, coco, hybrid), what your nutes are, watering/ph, and lighting. Something is not right with those curly crispy leaf tips.

we need more info - please follow this link…. How to ask for grow support

need whole plant pics….
Indoors or outside?
started from clone or seed?
light tech, wattage & spacing?
what’s temp & rh?
what size container was she in before upcan? How long since upcan?
do you use hardside plastic containers or fabric smart pots?
how often do you water?
how much water volume do you give in 1 water session?
what prompts you to water again

no need to double post here as well as the general faq page

welcome to 420

we need more info - please follow this link…. How to ask for grow support

need whole plant pics….
Indoors or outside?
started from clone or seed?
light tech, wattage & spacing?
what’s temp & rh?
what size container was she in before upcan? How long since upcan?
do you use hardside plastic containers or fabric smart pots?
how often do you water?
how much water volume do you give in 1 water session?
what prompts you to water again

no need to double post here as well as the general faq page

welcome to 420
Just asking for a general ideal buddy
No need to be a dick you must take fourms really seriously huh?

Welcome to @420! Could be a deficiency or overload of nutes., or even a watering/ph issue. It doesn’t look like pests. A picture of the whole plant would be helpful. Also, need info on what you’re growing in (soil, coco, hybrid), what your nutes are, watering/ph, and lighting. Something is not right with those curly crispy leaf tips.
In soil fox farm ocean forrest no dry admentments yet just up potted when needed, I give recharge sometimes that's it always ph water 6.5-6.8. The are growing under just a cheap led just for veg.

20230224_214835.jpg

multiple things going on for sure, and more info will help us get it all sorted out, but I am sure about seeing bugs. Look at your second picture, especially the back of the leaf where the ends are folded over. See all those white dots? Looks like the holes that mites make. It looks like there are lots of them.

if you are going to use words then maybe learn what they mean, idea and ideal are miles apart

Our crystal ball is in the shop for repairs, we only have words and pics to figure out what’s up. Trust me it wasn’t personal, we ask for more grow info all the time

We hope newbies of all growing levels will read the How To Ask For Grow Support thread before posting their problems and give us proper details along with whole plant pics so we don’t have to keep asking for more. shit. every. dang. time.

as for double posting- the very same crew of people work to answer questions all over the 420 website so it’s more work for the community

you gave us about a dozen words and few pics then call me a dick for trying to help you

wow just wow

In soil fox farm ocean forrest no dry admentments yet just up potted when needed, I give recharge sometimes that's it always ph water 6.5-6.8. The are growing under just a cheap led just for veg.
I have a couple comments...

1) I think your plants are big enough now that the FFOF isn't providing enough nutrients, especially the ones that are still in 1 gal pots. So, it would be good to start using the FF Grow Big liquid fert. The NPK of FFOF is only 0.3-0.45-0.05. My understanding is that cannabis needs at least 3-1-1 in veg. FFOF is providing only a very small amount of Ca. And you need all the other micro-nutrients as well, and FFOF doesn't provide those – they would be in the Grow Big.

1659834935295-png.2561576

2) Look for mites on the underside of leaves with a magnifying glass or hand-held microscope. If you don't see any mites or other bugs, I think these brown areas on the leaves are due to nutrient deficiencies.

1677492107777.png

Back
Top Bottom