Is this normal for female cannabis in budding week 2?

Pauseice

420 Member
D6B13C0A-B99A-48C8-8BAE-8BF3C577350D.jpeg

4D79ADDD-3749-499A-8BBF-D0FEC6E8813E.jpeg

45C42D7E-FD13-482D-B401-13BF6684350B.jpeg

No, it is not normal. You don't say whether it's an auto or a photo, but even auto's usually don't show until at least week 3. If it's a photo, then the question is how many hours of light is it getting? Right now if growing outside in the northern hemisphere, the light period isn't long enough, so they'll flower very early.

Welcome to 420, pauseice..!:welcome:

If you mean it's 2 weeks post 12/12, then it looks about right.
If it's an auto, then it's just doing what they do...
Looks healthy, though- photo or auto👍

Its an photo
Welcome to 420, pauseice..!:welcome:

If you mean it's 2 weeks post 12/12, then it looks about right.
If it's an auto, then it's just doing what they do...
Looks healthy, though- photo or auto👍
its an photo. Does it look weird?
No, it is not normal. You don't say whether it's an auto or a photo, but even auto's usually don't show until at least week 3. If it's a photo, then the question is how many hours of light is it getting? Right now if growing outside in the northern hemisphere, the light period isn't long enough, so they'll flower very early.
Its an photo and its growing in door. Is this normal ?

No, nothing I see is male... she's all girl, and looks just like she should at 14 days into 12/12.
You're doing a good job on her!

I presume that because you are seeing structures that look to be balls, that you have assumed that these are male parts. Your word of the day is "seed pod". Look it up. Look for pictures. Think of ovaries... that is where the seeds would develop IF this plant had been pollinated.
Thankyou for information👍🙏. A weird structure of the bud make me nervous

I presume that because you are seeing structures that look to be balls, that you have assumed that these are male parts. Your word of the day is "seed pod". Look it up. Look for pictures. Think of ovaries... that is where the seeds would develop IF this plant had been pollinated.
Can you look at this picture again. It real sus to me🥺

4126C7EE-7BBA-4AB8-8D96-1B1D885100AE.jpeg

Can you look at this picture again. It real sus to me🥺
This looks like a different plant. Note that there are no white pistils coming out of the top of this flower, it just seems to be developing cauliflower looking structures. This looks like a big healthy male about to start popping male calyxes all over the place.

Female calyxes that you showed us before will sit flush on the stem they are attached to and typically will have white pistils shooting out of them. Male calyxes will rise up on their own little stalk, definitely not flush with the branch and there will be no v shaped pistils emerging from them. Get in there with a magnifying glass and see if you can see the difference. It looks to me like you have both a male and a female plant sitting there, and hopefully all of this is not on one plant.

EDIT: After writing that, I went up to look at the picture again and saw white pistils. I can see why you are confused... I am too. Patience... you will know for sure before its too late if you keep watching every day.

Back
Top Bottom