Is this normal? healthy?

PR420

Started flowering on august.. this is my last clone of a seed i bring in pockets from a really good stuff. I do the 24/7 indoor CFL, clone @ 23/1/7 and move to a pot outside (that's my autoflowering method, dont have to worry about seasons, sun, etc...). Fan leaves are turning yellow. because of the wall and season is barely getting 3 hours of direct sun... Is she fine or somethings wrong? i only water it.. from time to time I add a redbull, water with house sugar, walmart flower fert.. Ohhh the soil is a mix of rocks from a construction site, dog shit, horse shit, cut grass, ground tobacco, lamb pee (urea), loose soil (all really well mixed)...

photo_2_59.JPG
photo_1_69.JPG
photo298.JPG

Comments, suggestions, welcome... TY:thumb:

Wow man, that is the craziest concoction of soil ingredients I think I have ever read, and redbull?? wow man, I have to say whatever your doing is working fantastic, those cola's look really healthy, dense and frosty :) Sometimes toward late flowering the fan leaves will start to yellow and fall off and that means that the plant is done with those leaves and getting closer to its end, its pretty much using up stored nutrients and energy and when its done with the leaf it lets it go..

looks like some sativa
how far into flowering r they? the moble neuts. are doing their job, as long as its the primary leaf and nothing important loosing its color. actuallu the flowers should also be changing color, every plants different and everyone cuts them at different times.
do you know to pay attention to the thc stalks on the buds to pick the right time to cut, dry and cure the flowers. depending on your preference heavy, mild or even an up to the high can be experienced. strain is your key!
go from there,
sativas more up of an experience.
indicas more couch lock experience.
the attention givin when they are growing then flowering is so important. especially outside. even soil moisture is a prob. for some. water draining right out as its poured in is bad.
top 2 inches are always kept root free by stiring the soil at waterings. biodegradable dish soap can help with water dispersment. so a much wider area is available to the plants roots.
when i grow i want to see the bright white roots more than the green to a certain stage of the plants life. that way it can produce even bigger flowers.
oooooo dog poo!! be careful, if its not composted and composted properly. the probibility of bringing bad bugs into your grow is high! thats something no one wants!
your plant looks very good at this point.
how much sugar do you use?
depending on stage of flower, ferts should be backed off slowly.
up the sugar to what your preferences are. then just the plain water in the end to flush as much out as possible.
the three leaf clusters usually mean some type of stress, unless youve cut them off. id say very cool to the cutting. more light if inside. i leave 5 leaf on mine and bend the chit out of her. shes used to it, ben doing the bending since she was a seedling. and how its paid off.

peace and great job!

The dog shit was added at the beginning and it was pretty burrowed inside... When I mix soil I do it in phases, I was just experimenting with soil in I way it would be cheap and good. I also made some extra holes in the bottom of the pot so it has more drainage... Big fan leaves keep turning yellow, but I guess you guys are right and is the normal process of flowering, prob with a little influence of the barely 3 hours of sunlight receiving this time of the year... Is mostly sativa and have taken some time for flowering...but something for sure... I will smoke from there for a while!!,! And didn't cost me more than $10 !!,!, full organic have proof me is better and cost effective..

Back
Top Bottom