Issue during my grow

Hi, well the plants leaves seem to be regaining there nice green colours... On the bad side I've put all extraction into the loft and the intake is on the for floor, its not cooling down at all I've no idea what to do now any suggestions?

Hi, well the plants leaves seem to be regaining there nice green colours... On the bad side I've put all extraction into the loft and the intake is on the for floor, its not cooling down at all I've no idea what to do now any suggestions?

The only solution I know it to provide cooler air to the tent. That means either using A/C or pulling air in from outdoors and have lights on at night. That's the way I do it. You can't gain much cooling when you use 75F air to cool a 80-85F grow space. Not ideal in bloom especially, but if you have a dimmable ballast, you could try turning down your light to 75%.

Hi didn't want to leave a thread unfinished so here we go, I've chopped down the smaller plants as they were ready. not looking promising considering how many I had in total (6) but will post how much in total I harvested from them when dry. On the other hand my later cuttings I received are really looking up the nute def has been dealt with and they are now on 1300 ppm and I am seing more bud by the day every time I go up to check them and feed once the lights have gone off I see more bud lol. Though they will not do amazing IMO you can actually sart the flowering process once cuttings have taken root, just don't expect a massive yeild. Cared for correctly they look like lovely budding ladies right now... I'm putting the problem of the smaller plants (which all came at the same time) down to the care they had before collect in them as nothing was done differently. I didn't see any change in my bigger plan ts for a while as I am assuming they must of taken a time out to produce more roots I know it sounds crazy but I actually think they did that and letting them dry out for 5 days leads me also to this conclusion. Will update when I have more to say thanks

Back
Top Bottom