Issue during my grow

Would you feed next water? Again thanks for your input as you are still the only one to shed any light lol.

I would but at 1/2 strength (or less) of what the manufacturer recommends. See how that goes before giving more.

Hi mate, fed them about an hour ago. Gone in at 1000ppm. I fed 2 of them 2 litres and the other 2 showing same sign 1 litre as a little test. Reason being is the bigger fan leaves on the lower stems have turned yellow overnight so there is a high demand for nitrogen, will leave until ready for next feed. I was debating how much to feed overnight but due to the plants telling me they want it, that's what they gonna get haha cheers mate will update once I see a change wether it be good or bad lol

Yay another opinion! Lol thanks for the input mate. I'll go with the nitrogen for now though as I said I'll update when I notice any change ty
Thanks, most Coco based grow media will recommend their Ca/Mg. Basics I know, but a good rinse first even if pre rinsed is warranted. Look at feeding schedule from soil guys to see what is recommended.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Well, the issue isn't stopped, it is continuing. What's your thoughts? Its spreading up thew plants and on a couple of leaves I can see how it is progressing... It's starting on the tips and moving in towards the branches so this nute def rite? I fed them 2 days ago at 1000ppm so I gather this shouldn't be happening. Any advice is well received as I really need to sort this issue thanks.

Hi guys, need some advice on whether or not I can get a decent harvest out of these plants. As soon as I received them (roughly 5 inch tall) I potted them on and put them straight on flower. I have a pic here of the one of the originals I had and one of the cuttings I purchased 2 weeks later (which is actually doing at least twice as good if not better), same feed, same light, they share the same area, but for some reason the one on the right just like all the cuttings I purchased that havmt stretched out at all, and have about 2 weeks left, sorry about the poor quality in pic
Hello meash.

So, few questions. Why flower clone's without a week or two veg? Plants need to grow stems, leafs, stature. What I see is immuture plants suffering through flower without enough leaf mass to get to harvest. Think of a battery operated car. Fan leafs are batteries in this example. If you need 10 volts to reach harvest, plant will build 15 or so to cover it's required energy. Underdeveloped plants will start to flower then sputter. I'm at a loss for what you can do now.

1) check PH and feed lightly (small plants)

2) keep tent at correct Temps.

3) do not over water.

That's it.

You could be locked out (don't recall you stating PH of feed). You could have bugs in roots (flying insects around) or under/over feeding.

Nutes do not grow plants, all they do is keep spotting off leaves. Lights grow plants (around correct temperature)

I'm not ripping you a new one, just want you to think through your grow before you jump in and give it a try.

Cheers

Yeah mate I understand they should of been vegged, the smaller plants were being kept in a grow room that was mid bloom when I had them so instead of vegging I just kept them as they was and just potted them on. Wrong I know but since I had done this I decided to do it with the rest of the cuttings I receives, they are the bigger plants in the back of the tent and they are 2 weeks behind the smaller ones lol. P.h is kept around the 6.0 mark. I'm lost as to what to do now temp is about 80deg F when lights are in. When they go off I leave extraction on for around an hour then it goes off and the fan is left on 24/7

That's sound ok. I'm at 75 in tent but it will get to 80 sometimes, 85+ is bad. Try to get PH up to 6.5. Cal Mag and a few other nutes are locked out under 6.5. Therefore I'd hit it with 1/2 strength cal mag (or Epson salt at 1/2 tsp gal, it will raise ph fast so be careful) with a Compost tea (FF Big bloom, ect) they are not big NPK numbers and will say things like worm casting, bat poop, kelp, Ect. Once you are unlocked (if that is issue) it's about 4 to 5 day recovery.

Low PH is good information. Soil, DWC, ECT. PH, temps, RH all paint a picture that will help.

Good luck.

I'm going to blame it on the soil and watering. I have a feeling when you chop her you will find a poorly developed root system.
I could be way off base but that soil doesn't look right to me. Again, I don't grow in coco, but I would expect it to have perlite or something in there. I wonder what the effective PH is in the "soil". In some of the pictures I see a wet spot but I've not seen a picture where the plants appear fully watered. IMO it is probably too late for significant improvement through feeding, etc.
:sorry:

Well whatever it is looks like km gonna loose them, the plant has carried on yellowing so I'm guessing tits just gonna continue I've fed with a higher pH mix but I doubt its gonna do anything, also the temp in tent today is 88deg F.... I have no idea on how to cool it down

Are you running lights at night or day? I run 9p to 9a. Temps over 85 will stall photosynthesis and plants suffer. Turn your lights off if it's over 85. I use a high temp cutoff switch.

da7ea58812c75c363b1385cbf82a88ad.jpg

Temps are critical to control. Vent hot air outside of room your in and pull fresh air if possible.

Cheers

Mines 6a to 6p... I have my extraction running out of tent into room as I don't wanna cut a hole in my ceiling lol. Not my choice but got a live with that decision. Due to I'll health I'm not working ATM and money is tight, can't afford to switch... Will switching the timer harm the plants at this stage?

Take 24 Hour dark break. Then start during coolest time of night. 9 to 9 is best time here. You need to get ducting to move exhausted air to other room. 25' silver ducting is cheap and it will save your grow. If you pull air in where you exhaust hot air, temps will ramp up and be out of control. At least have exhausted air pointed up off tent and intake on floor. Better if intake is from another room. Oh yeah, your a one fan guy. Ok, you have to move you hot air out of room some way.

Cheers

Yeh I have then extractor pushing out the top and the intake is basically being sucked into the tent at the bottom it doesn't even need a fan lol. Also I have a 9" fan constantly blowing on them. I have about 20 metres of 5" ducting... Think its time to get holesaw out lol cheers matr

If you either duct hot air out or cool air in and run at night you should be fine.

Since your soil looks like it is mainly coco, I thought this might help you. It sounds like he grows successfully in coco. I've noticed your pots sometimes have a damp spot but never appear to be fully watered. You might take a look at his grows and see what you think. Dunno...

Contrary to what Mr. Krip said above - growing in coco is a form of hydroponics whether you hand water or use drippers. You never let coco dry out - ever. The plants should be fed everyday with at least 10% run-off everytime. As long as the roots are established (and yours are) you cannot overwater coco. When coco has been thoroughly saturated it still holds 30% oxygen. The idea of feeding daily is to push out the old nutes and bring in fresh nutes. As it drains it also pulls in fresh oxygen to the roots.

Also - why are you flushing 6 days before you switch to 12/12? As a matter of fact - why are you flushing at all?

Back
Top Bottom