Itibitiguy, Jack Herer & Blueberry Gum #2

Looking great Iti. What are you going to do with all those clones? You putting some outside in the spring?
A friend of mine takes most of my clones. I'll do my "4" plants outside this year, after watching the video shed had up I want do a field for that finger hash (forget what they called it)

Flower tent
5 gallons of water
50 ml bloom
15 ml calmag
10 ml seaweed
15 ml terp
15 ml pure blend tea
Ph was at 6.1@15°c and each bb gum got 2.5gal each. It's very cold here the last few days and for the next 2, so I had to do everything quick to try and minimize the heat loss.

You’re on the rock right? What’s the growing season like out there? My truck driver is from stephenville crossing and his wife is from... shit I can’t remember right now... it’ll come to me lol

Plants are looking stellar though! I wanna try charas.... maybe I’ll try rubbing a big bud on my killer Queen and see how it turns out in comparison to the rest... very interesting stuff!

Yeah pj on the rock... growing season is hit or miss... usually it's the third week of June before your safe from frost outside. Falls are short and usually get wet and humid at the end... we get 6 weeks of flowering. Weather here is all over the place here... I've seen a June and July with 4 days of sun,

Some flower tent pics

Autos can rule outdoors. Look at Newtys brooklyn diesels she ran out back last year. In alberta
Yeah newty had some beauties this year outside. I didn't have much luck with autos but that was crop king, I dont think they got a stable strain.

Yeah newty had some beauties this year outside. I didn't have much luck with autos but that was crop king, I dont think they got a stable strain.
cks ... i stay away from them ... to many problems with all kind of strains ... then again this is just my opinion

btw looking good in the garden :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom