It's Legal Now

I'd use a few things all at once. I'd group water in BT from watering in mosquito dunks, and then let them all dry out. When dry, I would cover the top of the soil with diatomaceous earth, and would bottom feed pots with SNS 203, and also foliar with SNS 203. I'd spray goGnats (cedar oil) around the place, they hate it. :Namaste: I'd also water in a way as to break their cycle. A quick search, will get you there, I don't recall the specific lifecycle intervals. Good luck in your fight. I'm not in a damp basement, so it's not been that hard to knock them out.

You're right grimm....nematodes are like the heavy artillery. Works great IF nematodes are fresh. But I found even w/nematodes they often return. I used to be only be able to suppress them, but now can pretty much eliminate them. Lots of practice....:laughtwo:

Ongoing chitin works damn well. BT in various forms works well too. I mix my own version of 203....clove & rosemary oil w/ couple drops of dish soap. These 3 weapons ongoing as needed has really turned things around.

That cedar oil sounds good too CS. Thanks. :Namaste:

I'd use a few things all at once. I'd group water in BT from watering in mosquito dunks, and then let them all dry out. When dry, I would cover the top of the soil with diatomaceous earth, and would bottom feed pots with SNS 203, and also foliar with SNS 203. I'd spray goGnats (cedar oil) around the place, they hate it. :Namaste: I'd also water in a way as to break their cycle. A quick search, will get you there, I don't recall the specific lifecycle intervals. Good luck in your fight. I'm not in a damp basement, so it's not been that hard to knock them out.
Good thing I'm not in a damp basement (or any sort of basement) so hopefully I'll be able to run these pesky little flying critters out of my hut without to much hassel.

Go figure. Get a "free" clone and turns out it has gnats. Lesson leaned. Free isn't always good.

co2 for bugs isn't for a long amount of time but the amount of co2 you have to flood is not
good for anything breathing lol

co2 for bugs isn't for a long amount of time but the amount of co2 you have to flood is not
good for anything breathing lol

I don't run a tank but I've heard that works for mites. I'm mixing seltzer with my water. Originally I did it to drop PH but it seemed to do a number on the knats too. It don't think it's killing the Mycos, still looks furry on top if I don't water for a few days.

AK.. what did you use?

Here's a little update on the little ones.

This is my veg room..aka my living room.
20170225_102350.jpg

Here's the last round of clones I took off the big girls. I like to clone when they just start to flower. They end up huge Frick in bushes! This little light on the dome keeps them going for 2-3 weeks and only pulls 23w from the wall.
20170225_102557.jpg

This is the last batch, I usually take a full plug tray worth and save the best 10 or so.

I use peat plugs and clonex. It's the only part of my grow that's not organic. I've tried willow water and aloe but I get 100% with the clonex opposed to about 50% with the organic stuff.
20170225_102440.jpg

These two were from a batch of clones my buddy wanted a while ago then bailed..they're about 3 months old and I've been purposely keeping them small.
I just put them under the blurple light.
20170225_102525.jpg

Everything will go outside about Mother's day. I'm going to try light -depo this year about the middle of July. The Northeast is a bitch on outdoors. I've lost elbows to elbows to the mold/budrot so I'm hoping for a late September harvest. Usually they're ready around Halloween.

Cool! Never heard of that. I've put them in a paper towel tube to mask the scent of reefer when I was a kid.. and done laundry with them.

I've seen fabric bags that go around the whole pot and tighten at the stem, never tried them though.

I'm loving the fridge. Drunken fridge art is the best.
My landlord is smart, he has all black fridges in his apartments...lol. Makes it not as fun to draw on .

Hey hey.. these clones are doing great.. they're growing but not too much..perfect.. I've been weighing my options for outside. I think I'm gonna run the high brix kit outdoors.. I've seen nothing but great come from it. I have a sweet garden I can dig up. Living on the beach I'll probably do a ghetto raised bed.. smart pots with the bottom cut off. .this will be the first outdoor I do that's not plug and play.

Anyways these are the usual suspects. A few AKs. 2-3 random stuff and about half Strawberry Cough.

20170303_004202.jpg

I wonder why I have bugs?..
20170303_004313.jpg

This is the random.

She's a seed from the 90s

20170303_004351.jpg

This is the cough.. I love this girl. She already smells like a French whore.
20170303_004413.jpg

Ak..serious..lol this girl looks much better than the lasf one i grew but she's been vegging since August
20170303_004438.jpg

Random pic. pretty sure it was the Strawberry.
20170303_004518.jpg

I think they should be bigger for 4 weeks. Maybe it's too much growth but I think they need something. I use dry ferts have given them everything they'll get..NOT. anyone with an easy tea recipe? I have lots of poop kicking around.

Back
Top Bottom